[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

How would this ammulet work for this build?
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Not really, all attributes of Astramentis are needed.
You get no dexterity elsewhere and you lose a lot of intelligence by using the jewels.
"
Mooginator wrote:
This build is great in Abyss (Currently L80); except it can't really handle the Abyss Spectre and his green bombs; those actually kill the Zombies. Other than that, it facerolls most everything. I'd rate it as Tier 3 for general clear speed, but it's much more relaxed than other builds. Hardly ever die, and if I do, it's usually due to becoming too relaxed due to the play style. Currently at 1060 strength; pushing to get that 1200 for the 6th Zombie.

6 zombie make REALLY BIG difference, everything die way faster.

Right now im 86 lv with this build and clear speed is REALLY good. Im running T8-T11 maps and got solid 140+mil exp per hour. So its not tier 3, more like tier 1, tier 2 for clear speed.

Both cast when dmg taken setups are very important for clear speed, same with animate guardian gear.

Only downside of this build is no place for any magic find gear.
Last edited by Pallad on Jan 22, 2018, 4:00:59 PM
On your list of no no map mods you have 18% phys reflect. What about something lower, like 15%. Or, is it all phys reflect?

Just swapped over from specters. I've always wanted to try a zombie build. 1200 strength is a killer. Took quite a bit of switching, but I got it. :)

One more question. How do the zombies hold up with traps in uber lab?
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Last edited by Bowman8763 on Jan 22, 2018, 11:22:54 PM
Regarding phys reflect, im actually not quite sure now if it's a mod to avoid. I got feedback from people saying they can run it. Maybe my build back then wasnt fleshed out enough when i tested it, maybe the zombies of the people say they can run it didnt do enough damage yet to make it a problem.
I cant play right now to test it, cause my GPU died some days ago. If i get feedback of someone with the completed build i can change it.
I didnt think about the roll, i just copied the mod text from the wiki. It probably doesnt matter if it's 15 or 18.

Zombies have no problem with lab traps, but i noticed that there are bleed traps in the outside areas of the lab that can kill the 70k health stone golem and 60k health animated guardian. So you might wanna watch out to not lose your geared guardian to that.
Hi there,

a friend of mine postet this build to me and because i had a few of the needed stuff i switched, was to curious about this ;D

And what should i say, like it!

But yesterday ... we tryed the grandmaster pvp map ... and wow ... wtf? This was the first time my animated Guardian was killed nearly instantly. I'm not 100% on your build, but is this pvp map to strong for this, or am i doing it wrong?

best regards from the depths of the vault

Hek
I'm currently playing a Necromancer and wasn't sure where to go so I decided to look up builds and found this one! Looks like I'm only lacking The Baron and the Shaper's Touch but I got time to get those - I haven't broken level 60 yet. I will be going this way I think. Thank you!
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena

Crafted a zombie armour!
lol you silly, you actually doing another zombie build this league?
"
Onihasuma wrote:
Hi there,

a friend of mine postet this build to me and because i had a few of the needed stuff i switched, was to curious about this ;D

And what should i say, like it!

But yesterday ... we tryed the grandmaster pvp map ... and wow ... wtf? This was the first time my animated Guardian was killed nearly instantly. I'm not 100% on your build, but is this pvp map to strong for this, or am i doing it wrong?

best regards from the depths of the vault

Hek

I have no clue. I only tried Hall of Grandmasters once in my entire PoE time, i think it was with SRS a few leagues ago. I ignored that map since then, so i cant really say anything about minions in general in the PvP environment.
Dont know the stats of yours, but the AG of my build has 60k life with 115 ele res and 40 chaos res. You remember which exile killed him so fast?

"
fragiledreams wrote:
I'm currently playing a Necromancer and wasn't sure where to go so I decided to look up builds and found this one! Looks like I'm only lacking The Baron and the Shaper's Touch but I got time to get those - I haven't broken level 60 yet. I will be going this way I think. Thank you!

Good for you that Baron is dirt cheap this league, even the a good rolled one. Make sure to tell me if you like the build when you get there.

"
allana wrote:
Crafted a zombie armour!

Damn, that's a cool chest. But it's kinda wasted on a build like this. Losing 3k ES and the zombie mod would do nothing. What are you gonna do with this? I see a "United in Dream" working good with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info