[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

:) Thank you very much again!! Really appreciate it! I meant both of enlighten, enpower and zombie 21/20, didnt know which one to buy first, but your answer was clear. Survivability for the zombies > recasting. Makes sense :).

Anyhow, i dont think your leveling guide doesnt have to be very long-winded, just a few keypoints like using tabula rasa using SRS incl links till level "X". Few extra experience-rings and which movementspell is useful or fast and how to link them. By seeing your build, i dont have to tell you what to put in the guide since you did a really great job with this one :).
Once you hit 1200 strength should you continue to keep trying to stack more or focus on other stats?
"
Beverast wrote:
Once you hit 1200 strength should you continue to keep trying to stack more or focus on other stats?

Depends what you value more when min/maxing. Strength is a good thing to focus on, because it gives you damage, life, ES and some minion life and mana.
But if you get a new ring that gives you a lot more life than your current ring but less strength, then maybe you want to go for the life instead cause you feel like you can give up some damage and want that extra health pool.
Or maybe it's worth to give up the belt implicit so you can go for a stygian one with a nice jewel.
Hi Clooney.
Do you have a screen of path build for your character? I don't know how Pastebin works (if it's normal seeing only a code).
"
Nehmes wrote:
Hi Clooney.
Do you have a screen of path build for your character? I don't know how Pastebin works (if it's normal seeing only a code).

Not exactly sure what you mean.
The pastebin is there so you can import my character from last league with this build into "Path of Building", a build planning program.
If you just want to see the passive tree, click the "Level 95" link above that.
Hey Guys,

Any idea if swapping out 1 of the efficient training jewel at the left side of the tree for a violent dead jewel will give higher damage?

Thanks!
i've managed to have the bottom left jewel slot free in the passive tree, any suggestion on what would be nice ?
ty ppl :)

OP answered on page 6 of this post

primordial eminence might be nice though https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Primordial_Eminence
Last edited by Marwall on Jan 21, 2018, 5:34:39 AM
"
FenixLeeYiRen wrote:
Hey Guys,

Any idea if swapping out 1 of the efficient training jewel at the left side of the tree for a violent dead jewel will give higher damage?

Thanks!

You mean the "Brawn" jewels? Dont swap out the "Efficient Training" ones, they are too good.
Using a "Violent Dead" instead of a "Brawn" would give you slightly more damage, but you lose too much Life and Energy Shield for it to make it worth.
I also see no reason to use "Violent Dead" instead of a rare one that can offer even more damage plus other stats ontop.

"
Marwall wrote:
i've managed to have the bottom left jewel slot free in the passive tree, any suggestion on what would be nice ?
ty ppl :)

OP answered on page 6 of this post

primordial eminence might be nice though https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Primordial_Eminence

You mean just for the golem buff effect? Not a good idea to waste a whole jewel slot just for that.
"The Anima Stone" is the better golem jewel option, to get either extra 5% phys reduction or 10% attack speed for shield charge.
Even with booty gems, low rolled gear, and only 5 zombies, this is the smoothest mapping experience I've ever had. The only deaths are from extremely sketch poison/degen situations and that one abyss boss someone mentioned in this thread, both of which are spread out enough that it still feels very smooth.

One thing I haven't seen discussed in here is Beacon vs Flesh Binder. I'm not super knowledgeable on this stuff but 5% (later 6%) phys reduction doesn't stack up to 21% self/15% minion chaos res, in my novice opinion. Especially considering how valuable every mod is to this build, and the fact that the only problems I run into are chaos and degen.

Hopefully I can upgrade my Shakari to test how well the poison immunity helps in smoothing that bit of trouble. Maybe I'm just stupid and phys reduction is much better than I think. In the meantime I thought I'd ask in here: Anyone have an opinion on Flesh Binder vs Beacon of Corruption for this build?
I personally prefer the extra phys reduction for both me and the zombies and the extra minion health over the chaos res. I rarely ran into chaos/poison damage that was a real threat. A dangerous combination of map mods for example, minus max resists and added elemental damage that works on the desecrated ground, or that one spider boss that is dangerous to facetank, because it has some kind of shotgunning attack that is part chaos damage i believe. Since these things are rather easy to avoid, i think the phys reduction that works on pretty much every encounter in the game is better.

It doesnt make that much of a difference between these two nodes, so take Beacon if you feel like higher chaos res is more valuable for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info