Raider Vinktars

"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
GGG, please. This level of apathy for a crucial in game mechanic that affects a great number of players is unacceptable.

It's actively being looked into, you ungrateful ass.

This is a crippling bug that should have stopped at the end of open beta. Are you going to defend them the next time staunching flasks stop working with a "it's actively being looked into" too?

How many days for a resolution is reasonable? 3? 6? 12? 24?

Do you understand the feeling of logging for the 1-2 hours of time you have only to find your character is crippled by self shock after playing for and donating for 5 years into a game? Do you even play the game anymore?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 13, 2017, 11:41:03 AM
This bug didn't exist at the end of open beta, so uh..

The game is in a constant state of development. People are in fact not capable of flawless performance, things do break every now and then. Crying and whining about it doesn't make the process faster. Calling them apathetic is downright rude. I'm not defending them making mistakes and pushing them to live - I'm saying you're acting like an asshole about it, and that's uncalled for.

You've made your point. Added that Grounding doesn't work. Good. Why can't you leave it at that, and instead resort to needlessly pissing on their work some more.

Yes, I still play.
Shock Immunity flasks don't work either, if you've used them before. At least shock removal still works...

Actually, the character effect isn't removed, so maybe this doesn't even work. Oh well, must be the long anticipated Vinktar nerf: "shock cannot be removed".

Well, didn't see that post above me.
Last edited by unre4l on Oct 13, 2017, 2:18:38 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
This bug didn't exist at the end of open beta, so uh..

The game is in a constant state of development. People are in fact not capable of flawless performance, things do break every now and then. Crying and whining about it doesn't make the process faster. Calling them apathetic is downright rude. I'm not defending them making mistakes and pushing them to live - I'm saying you're acting like an asshole about it, and that's uncalled for.

You've made your point. Added that Grounding doesn't work. Good. Why can't you leave it at that, and instead resort to needlessly pissing on their work some more.

Yes, I still play.

I have every right and privilege to voice my complaint in any way I see fit just as it is your right and privilege to ironically rant your heart out about it. Short of GGG support explicitly telling me I am somehow breaking their TOS in which case I would clearly cease and desist or face punishment. This level of class breaking bugs should be addressed far faster than what has been done here. Clearly the only way things are resolved quickly is if enough people from reddit whine about it and sadly most of reddit players are summoners and not raiders.

I ask again, what is a reasonable resolution time for a completely out of the blue explainable bug that cripples an entire class' interaction with a core item and grounding flasks?

I will continue to ask on the status of this item until it is resolve and you are free to react in the same way you've been doing thus far. It's a free forum after all. If you are just responding out of having nothing better to do might I suggest going to reddit as there are dozens of other players complaining about far less critical issue.

Oh look, pathfinder broke as well:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1670138
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 14, 2017, 1:38:39 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:

Oh look, pathfinder broke as well:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1670138

fyi its broken on everything not just PF/raider

from what i read templar/pathfinder/raider

all ascendency and also flask of grounding not working for it so it is a big issue for literally anybody using vinktar

actually pretty surprising they haven't fixed this yet
Last edited by Pepock on Oct 14, 2017, 4:23:03 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:

I ask again, what is a reasonable resolution time for a completely out of the blue explainable bug that cripples an entire class' interaction with a core item and grounding flasks?

Ignoring the assumption that it's explainable for now;
We don't know.
There could be all kinds of fancy interactions going on in the code that we will never hear of.
Sure, it could be they just forgot about it, or that they ignore it in favour of something else for now, or maybe even the one programmer that could quickly do it being currently ill/on vacation.
But it could also be an expression of a larger underlying problem that isn't at all easy to fix.

So, between 10 minutes and 2 weeks, assuming it has priority?
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
Nephalim wrote:
I have every privilege
I ask again?
I will continue to ask

"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Being looked into as I type this. Thanks for the reports!

Your question has already been answered. Please continue to waste your time.
About to play some casual PoE a few days ago and Vinktar's was broken because of the patch. Legit 4 days later its still broken. LUL

From my perspective, this is a build-enabling unique and people are getting cross about it because they can't play their characters properly for a few days now.

Oh and as of Sunday 15th of October, its still broken.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
I'm also getting shocked by vinktars with >100% shock avoidance since the patch...
Was about to buy a Vinktar's... Glad I saw this thread...

This patch broke so much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info