Path of Exile vs Diablo 3 2017

Comparing the two games after recent updates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7zJg7bytX0&t=2s
Last edited by Castortroy89 on Oct 11, 2017, 1:33:50 PM
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2017, 4:07:27 AM
Ones dogshit
Ones not

oh jee that was so hard.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yawn... haven't we been here before? People here don't like D3... for the most part. People on the D3 forums probably feel similarly about PoE. Why bother comparing the two? It doesn't make either game better or worse. All it does is reinforce people's opinions about each other.

omg running health bars, run!

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I don't mind D3 but it is so inferior to PoE they are not even comparable. It is relaxing. Sort of like knitting or something.
Censored.
Shagsbeard, I agree that there is hate on both sides. I myself was pissed at Diablo 3 when it first released and came to PoE to get away. I love PoE, it is a great game. The point of the video is to show people that both games are good in their own ways and the competition between both of them is good for us all. Diablo shouldn't be the only good ARPG game and PoE knows this.
I've said it before and will say again, to someone (and there are many out there though you would never guess if you hang out on this forum) that has very limited time to play games, and love this genre, D3 has a leg up. It is so much faster and less hassle. On the other hand, the amt of time it takes to trade in PoE is dwarfed by the amt of time to find the perfect item in D3. I know why they eliminated the auction house, and I agree with the decision, but no trading at all was a mistake.

I did not play D3 back then, btw. I was one of the old schoolers from the first 2 iterations that took one look at the artwork and refused to play it. Until this year.
Censored.
"
Castortroy89 wrote:
Shagsbeard, I agree that there is hate on both sides. I myself was pissed at Diablo 3 when it first released and came to PoE to get away. I love PoE, it is a great game. The point of the video is to show people that both games are good in their own ways and the competition between both of them is good for us all. Diablo shouldn't be the only good ARPG game and PoE knows this.

Nah. The point of the video is to get clicks. It has nothing to do with making either game better.
Altough i hate harbinger league and i think its the worst league so far. Poe STILL beats d3 ANYTIME, ANYDAY, ANYWHERE.

Never forget you lowlife G-RIFTERS!
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Yawn... haven't we been here before? People here don't like D3... for the most part. People on the D3 forums probably feel similarly about PoE. Why bother comparing the two? It doesn't make either game better or worse. All it does is reinforce people's opinions about each other.

There is also the people that likes both games.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info