If 3.2 was Prophecy 2.0, would you play it?

"
Nephalim wrote:
No, just rehash breach and legacy into one mega league.

Prophecy can do both of these
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
krenderke wrote:
I would be fine enough if low level prohecies could be sealed for 1 coin or free of charge.
well, there wouldnt be low prophecy anymore
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I would about double the rate of silver coin drops, especially if new prophecies are added.

I really don't mind the "going back", but I feel that sealing these prophecies should be free for characters over 10 levels above the required area.

OMFG this!!!

Where such&such drops such&such; those prophecies should always spawn in the next map (after act 10). Characters that have not completed act 10 would only get prophecies that pertain to the act they are in +/- one act (ex: If in act 4 prophecies can only pertain to act 3-5 tile sets/spawn tables).

'Sealing' utter shit prophecies should be reduced to *free* or at most 1 silver. None should cost more than 6 (unless drop rates improve considerably)
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Oct 9, 2017, 5:17:31 PM
No way... but if it was Legacy League I'd play twice as much as I did first time... and if I got another 6L to drop, or a double exalt from a Lab strongbox, or a high quality unique (I got a Jack The Axe.) I'd buy a 3rd supporter pack (even though it is a hatchet and not a real ax).

But GGG just doesn't seem to get it. Starve the players and we starve GGG. Reward the players and we reward GGG. Simple. The time/rewards ratio is way off for all but the no-lifers full time players or flippers who always want all great gear to be uber expensive (top gear shouldn't be dirt cheap either). But build enabling gear and crafting orbs should be a more accessible to SSF players.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 9, 2017, 6:50:43 PM
One way would be to give access to the world map at the epilogue and have mobs there be relatively tough for their level (think the Apex of Sacrifice) and scale up prophecies up to some point. Backtracking to Part I and Part II is lame, also, there are divination cards and the whole Sacrifice Fragment thing out there. If GGG manages to make the world map compelling on its own to be a side activity to the labyrinth and maps it has a lot of potential for additions.

Also, fated uniques should be more endgame worthy for how annoying is to get them.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Oct 9, 2017, 7:45:12 PM
Yes, absolutely I would play it.

I missed prophecy league so I never got my god damn monkey pet. Now is my glorious chance.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

By prophecy 2.0 i mean

- New and more complex prophecies

- Rework of the shitty prophecies

- The area which triggers a prophecy has its level increased (could be on par with character level, could be on par with highest completed map or other). This would make going back to previous areas to complete a prophecy not feel like a penalty and could create a new endgame.

- More fated unique items

- Questing for Endgame

- What else would you add/change to prophecy?

My response would depend on the last question. They would need to:

1. Re-"balance" the ascendencies/skills so there are more viable gameplay choices.

2. Re-evaluate defenses & incoming damage levels.

3. Re-work the mechanics of some ascendencies/skills. (looking at you, dominating blow)

4. Make (quantity of maps cleared) : (quality of maps cleared) a lower ratio.

I listed these in increasing order of work, as I understand it, from GGG's end. If these were all significantly green-lighted, I'd definitely play and buy supporter packs. If two of these were significantly green-lighted, I'd definitely play. If none of these were significantly green-lighted, I would likely not play.

The changes with a particular league nudge me in one direction or the other, but they are subordinate to the overall gameplay. Right now, that overall experience is worse than it was before 3.0 in my opinion.
Here lies a toppled god;
his fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal -
a narrow and a tall one.
- F.H.
Nope, it didn't hold my interest first time round and it wouldn't again.

Now breach on the other hand, or even perandus.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I would love to see a fated Version of Bones of Ullr

Something you can wear in Endgame content. Make it hard to achieve, I don't mind.

"
I would love to see a fated Version of Bones of Ullr

Something you can wear in Endgame content. Make it hard to achieve, I don't mind.

Bones of Ullr is already something you can wear in end game content. What would you change about it in the fated version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info