If 3.2 was Prophecy 2.0, would you play it?

VOTE → https://strawpoll.com/g9p8daeh ← VOTE

------------------------------------------------------------------

By prophecy 2.0 i mean

- New and more complex prophecies

- Rework of the shitty prophecies

- The area which triggers a prophecy has its level increased (could be on par with character level, could be on par with highest completed map or other). This would make going back to previous areas to complete a prophecy not feel like a penalty and could create a new endgame.

- More fated unique items

- Questing for Endgame

- What else would you add/change to prophecy?

Prophecy 2.0

GGG said they see prophecy as game changing content with incredible content potential and that they wanted more of it

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1710256

yet we got nothing of Prophecy since Prophecy, are they holding all of the new for a Prophecy 2.0?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 12, 2018, 7:32:12 PM
Last bumped on Feb 13, 2018, 4:02:21 PM
I would about double the rate of silver coin drops, especially if new prophecies are added.

I really don't mind the "going back", but I feel that sealing these prophecies should be free for characters over 10 levels above the required area. The idea of increasing the level of the areas puts prophecies on the same level as maps... have to be careful there. Should not ever exceed Tier 10 maps.

Got to agree with Randel below me... this isn't "expansion" worthy. They should do it... but hyping this as an expansion would draw criticism.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Oct 9, 2017, 9:30:21 AM
Boring league, they would have to revamp it considerably to make it of interest. I'd rather have something new.
definitely worthy of updating prophecies. more fated uniques would be great. and i do like the idea of back-tracking prophecies rising to your lvl somehow. that way the things they drop you can at least pick up.
I would be fine enough if low level prohecies could be sealed for 1 coin or free of charge.
They did some shitty Prophecy rework and made them fucking worse.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Prophecies are a good idea but no i wouldn't play a Prophecy 2.0.

At first stance i tought " why not " then i ended with a conclusion that there are enough redundant aspect in this game already, playing twice the same league would probably kill me even with new prophecies in not even a week.

I would welcome some changes anyway and some additional prophecies to the core game. Still a lot of fun
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Oct 9, 2017, 10:52:14 AM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
They did some shitty Prophecy rework and made them fucking worse.

They fucked prophecies when they removed cruel and merciless, but they never really gave a real effort to adapt prophecy to that change

Prophecy 2.0 would bring this
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Of course I would.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
No, just rehash breach and legacy into one mega league and give us mob density back.

There you go GGG, no need to waste 8 months on underwhelming rushed content.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 9, 2017, 11:47:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info