[3.1] Flame Golem + Burn Spectre Summoner

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
its a shame that most of the burn helms for minions have absolutely dog shit stats while costing two arms , and sometimes your right testicle

a good one of those is literally the only thing keeping me from giving this build a shot

which i suppose is silly....

its hard to give up that much es and life on a hat T-T

especially when using one of these
for some reason those jewels are ludicrously expensive

just gotta get lucky with your elder crafts my man!
"
allana wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
its a shame that most of the burn helms for minions have absolutely dog shit stats while costing two arms , and sometimes your right testicle

a good one of those is literally the only thing keeping me from giving this build a shot

I have a few high ES (220ish) helms with minion damage on them if your looking for one
"
ryder911 wrote:
"
allana wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

I have a few high ES (220ish) helms with minion damage on them if your looking for one

Thanks but not needed as my character is hybrid.

After leveling a scion golemancer and a solar guards-necro I'm back to this character again. I've been saving up currency and bought a watcher's eye with %energy shield from mana, just in time for the nerfs x)

Still feels pretty great to play but being socket starved is mighty annoying. Wish I could fit in like 4 more skills...
More clear speed with Whirling Blades. Slightly less tanky.

Last edited by cyvviola on Feb 3, 2018, 11:46:19 AM
Anyone playing this in 3.2?
"
Jdunit wrote:
Anyone playing this in 3.2?

I have made a golem elementalist and a burn spectre necromancer this league but I haven't combined them. Nothnig has really changed from last league though except the necro block nerf. Damage is still same as ever
I'm playing it again! Love it so far again. Downside was that they nerfed Mistress of Sacrifice, so block chance is way lower than it was before. Still not bad and good clear. I have a feeling they might have also nerfed golems and specters keeping up with you. Mine fall behind more often and I think it's to balance out the Invoker passive, which reduces the Convocation down time. Although they did buff Elementalist, I still think Necro is better option. Really the golems are for mapping and the specters are for bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info