[3.1] Flame Golem + Burn Spectre Summoner

Thnx for uploading some vids too! I was switching around a lot with how the spectre build should work after the change with the wickerman. The golems feel solid!

I did do something a little bit different than you have though, but its all about getting good ideas!
"
SeaSpirit wrote:
Thnx for uploading some vids too! I was switching around a lot with how the spectre build should work after the change with the wickerman. The golems feel solid!

I did do something a little bit different than you have though, but its all about getting good ideas!

Thank you! Your build looks solid too and that hat is to die for. One thing you could do is remove the 10% minion life node above the witch area - you could instead take the 16% minion life node that exists in the middle of the templar area in case you wanted to get the life
"
allana wrote:
"
SeaSpirit wrote:

Thank you! Your build looks solid too and that hat is to die for. One thing you could do is remove the 10% minion life node above the witch area - you could instead take the 16% minion life node that exists in the middle of the templar area in case you wanted to get the life

I haven't thought about that, ofcourse I will do that for now. I think I will switch around some more, rather gain some more jewels.

And the helmet, yea... Bought an itemlevel 83 as a base and used like 12 essence of horror on it to get to this point. Not to sure if I want to change that. Crafting a +2/+3 minion helmet with minion damage support and an essence of horror would be my goal for this league.
Last edited by SeaSpirit on Jan 2, 2018, 7:13:55 AM

I recently switched to this.. Do you think this helm will suffice for end game or should I try and craft something similar to yours. Also, how many essence did you run through for your rings haha.. I've spent about forty already and these are the best I've gotten.
"
ryder911 wrote:

I recently switched to this.. Do you think this helm will suffice for end game or should I try and craft something similar to yours. Also, how many essence did you run through for your rings haha.. I've spent about forty already and these are the best I've gotten.

Your helmet looks great. For reference, I am currently using this helmet:

- it has 1 less gem socket so my spectres are on a 5-link but I really like the defenses provided so I am using it

My essenced' unset rings are sadly from last league so I haven't crafted new ones yet, currently running

What's great about essencing rings is that if you hit a few good mods you can generally sell them for say 10-30c as long as they are somewhat decent, so crafting them has proven to me the last couple of leagues to be a pretty good income, although it is annoying having to purchase essences

I just hit 93 in Abyss league as well with this build. Still pretty strong but thinking of what to level now
Also, the first essence ring you have is amazing. I would probably price it at many exalts to be honest. I usually craft with shrieking essence too since deafening is even more costly
What panethon set up are you using?
"
ryder911 wrote:
What panethon set up are you using?

Big one is the one that avoids chained projectiles, it requires capturing one of the rigwald bosses

Other is probably avoid bleeding, can't remember not too important =P
Brilliant! Most enjoyable build I've played!!! I made a few modifications that help me with clear speed and really all I do is shield charge!

Instead of casting a spell to proc Elemental Equilibrium, I shield charge into a mob or boss and proc it with lightning damage on my gloves. Free's up actually having to stop to cast a spell. Downside, you have to actually hit something to proc it.

Here is the rest of my gear...

About 9k EHP. Shield charge around and everything melts. Now if Bisco's Collar weren't so damn expensive; I could comfortably make use of that too. Thanks for this build!
Last edited by cyvviola on Jan 8, 2018, 11:47:40 PM
its a shame that most of the burn helms for minions have absolutely dog shit stats while costing two arms , and sometimes your right testicle

a good one of those is literally the only thing keeping me from giving this build a shot

which i suppose is silly....

its hard to give up that much es and life on a hat T-T

especially when using one of these
for some reason those jewels are ludicrously expensive
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jan 9, 2018, 8:10:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info