We're closing Season Seven of Build of the Week and featuring this Ice Crash Inquisitor that deals significant melee damage on a budget by using the Frostbreath Mace while capitalizing on the Chill mechanic. Check out the full episode for more information about this build and how it works.

For more in-depth information about the build, check out Dongaldo's build guide here. Note that he states in his guide that he was inspired by this video by Xpence Guides.

Thanks to everyone who submitted builds for this season of Build of the Week! We've had a blast creating the series and we hope you've enjoyed it as much as we have. Until next time, exiles!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Cool
Yum Gibbs!
Bex said Lycosidae. :O
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
nice one
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
nice build
aww been a long time since i used ice crash, nice to see someone is using it again... very nice
Looks Nice Guardian viable
Welcome to Path of Exile rule 1# You don't win, you just do a little better each time
Last BotW for the season? Aww, even if they're not always strong, it interesting to see what people come up with.
Cool build "Pun intended"
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info