Build of the Week: Frostbreath Ice Crash

Why he uses Licosodae?
Why not Doryani's Catalyst in offhand, it provides far better DPS.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
n-ice

always good to see different builds
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
Why he uses Licosodae?

it does only provide a negative dps boost.

great build of the week episode. nice video.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 5, 2017, 12:11:56 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
Why he uses Licosodae?

Ice Crash hits with main hand only, isnt it?
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
lovely, and the char MTX/Outfit looks well done as well :)
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
Why he uses Licosodae?

Ice Crash hits with main hand only, isnt it?

yes it hits only with the main hand and he uses lyco for accuracy if u want to take it to the next level u can drop it and get a good opal rings with a acc wed inc.cold for example.
"
cabao wrote:
Natalia is a Brazilian name :O im Br :)

Uhm actually, Natalia comes from the latin words "dies natalis", which means something like "day of birth" or birthday or christmas.
Natalia is an Italian variant of that.
"
gindia wrote:

yes it hits only with the main hand and he uses lyco for accuracy if u want to take it to the next level u can drop it and get a good opal rings with a acc wed inc.cold for example.

Yes, i believe with some accuracy on gear and Doryani's Catalyst in offhand, DPS will skyrocket. Dualwield alone provides 20% more physical damage and 10% more AS, and Doryani also gives up to +132% increased elemental damage.

There is no knowledge
That is not power
The prevalence of Lycosidae and Resolute Technique in builds these days really stands as a testament to how god awful player accuracy vs. enemy evasion is as a system.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Oct 6, 2017, 11:22:57 AM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
gindia wrote:

Yes, i believe with some accuracy on gear and Doryani's Catalyst in offhand, DPS will skyrocket. Dualwield alone provides 20% more physical damage and 10% more AS, and Doryani also gives up to +132% increased elemental damage.

you should download a program called path of building. you can check things like this in there but since i play this build in harbinger league i was curious myself and did it for you.

by replacing lycosidae with doryani's catalyst i get -272472 dps (-17,7%) so a big dps loss in damage.

it would be interesting if anyone tried a crit version of this. that'd be the only point in dropping lycosidae.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info