[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

Looks like we are safe once again. Any possible changes?
"
bastimars wrote:
So new league coming and I don't see anything that might nerf the build whatsoever.
But Carcass jack had a buff from 20% area of effect to 40-50%.
This thing about stat sticks isn't affecting us right?

Nothing remotely relevant, no. Statstick nerf affects us a bit if you opt to use them in your weaponswap, but the damage is still absurdly strong even without them. Carcass Jack extra AoE is nice, yeah. I'd still say Loreweave is the go-to chest piece, and a blue chest is the cheap one to start out with, but perhaps there's some room for it if you want to minmax for map clear?
"
Looks like we are safe once again. Any possible changes?

Yep, we're completely safe. Small inconvenience is the dual wield nerf for leveling. I think dual wield sunder was probably the best way to get started, but you can sort of go with whatever you want anyways. Do you guys have any suggestions as to what the best way to level would be? I'm thinking either 1h+shield sunder or 2h sunder?
Last edited by lucksickle on Dec 5, 2018, 11:56:31 PM
Question:

How would this build work with a BV setup like,

BV + Decay Support + Swift Affliction + Void Manipulation + Efficacy + Conc Effect

Like the one in this similar Obliteration build:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS22Xv0xkxI&feature=youtu.be
"
BV + Decay Support + Swift Affliction + Void Manipulation + Efficacy + Conc Effect

Nah, no real reason to do that with this build. We do what that build does with our RF and resort to a 6L BV setup for single target. You could use BV with Decay on a 4L on gloves with 30% damage over time essence if you want to replace RF maybe, but you'd have to cast BV every so often. Not really sure what you'd use for single target with that setup? Maybe Firestorm?

All and all it'd be a trade of comfortable walking playstyle and strong single target, for clunky playstyle, dubious single target, and some 10% extra life regen per second. I really wouldn't recommend that.
How to run RF with vaal pact- without no regen? In this way you will instantly die in the party that faster tempo if you run rf.
"
ancientmind wrote:
How to run RF with vaal pact- without no regen? In this way you will instantly die in the party that faster tempo if you run rf.
Well, be smart about when to turn your rf on, also writhing jar helps with that. Last but not least, RF can't kill you
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
akavangop wrote:
@Kek_is_love
Can you plz post the pob for your final crit variant? You mentioned it was able to run any map mods, so I'm interested to see.
I think I hit the limit i can do on my non-crit, upto t16 everything is easy with and without RF. RF+Vaal RF + Vaal BV is a fast way to down a boss.

Lacking recovery on guardians + oneshots from chimera/mino.
With the non-crit this is a good map farmer/gem leveling. MF is possible but limited by goldwyrm MS and lack of MS skill.
Uberlab is very good, but not 1-shot proof on some Izaro buffs (like full charges+essences slash ability I got killed 3 times in a row with basalt/EC/AA up). So not 6man carry anyday tier, but still great.

Downside is a death on some non-arena bosses where u can't use worms and stack blades like elder.

It required 30 ex watcher's eye(on my tencent_throw rn), and character is still there, name's poppooper.
https://pastebin.com/NLjKxh57 Brutality crit version as OP requested. Snap on a war banner and you get a million damage with 9k life(Tick in killed recently and with war banner you get around 1.3 mil) Also, disintegrator seems like a viable option for uberelder fight(the one and only fight in a game, where build can't turn on RF due to lack of leech)
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 9, 2018, 3:45:55 AM
"
lucksickle wrote:

Kek_is_love's Endgame Crit Brutality Variant:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/NLjKxh57
"It required 30 ex watcher's eye(on my [character named] tencent_throw right now), and character is still there, name's poppooper. It's good damage, but enchant is kinda mandatory, will have to pick 2nd dura cluster if missing it. Snap on a war banner and you get a million damage with 9k life(Tick in killed recently and with war banner you get around 1.3 mil) Also, disintegrator seems like a viable option for uberelder fight(the one and only fight in a game, where build can't turn on RF due to lack of leech)"
man, you've completely butchered everything i said. I made 3 versions of the build: EO one, ele-phys crit one and crit brutality one. Only 2nd profits from that watcher's eye. And only 3rd profits a lot from that enchant.
"
Kek_is_love wrote:

Sorry, I really did lol. I saw your post here as well as the forum messages all at once and just quickly added the first PoB I found. I'm fixing that right now but can't find the ele-phys crit version? I've put a placeholder PoB for it. Again, sorry about that!
Last edited by lucksickle on Dec 10, 2018, 6:18:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info