[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

"
bastimars wrote:
"
ancientmind wrote:
Does BV leeching life?

I might really need to level up my enlighten to lvl 3 in order to have enough mana for BV

Level 3 Enlighten and +1 Hrimsworrows let me use HoP, HoA and Hatred. I can only cast 2 blades without leeching but those 2 blades usually instantly explode packs, and against bosses I just stand next to them and mana leech off warlord's mark for 4~ seconds.
lvl 25 BV has OP radius, also, probably the most damage i had in this build.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Sep 24, 2018, 6:21:41 AM
Woah! Taste of Hate.
I looted 1 myself but sold it to buy fuses for my 6L.
I'm actually more amazed by your virtual lvl 5 Enlighten.
How did you get that chest piece? Crafted or bought it? It seems to just be a better version of Carcass Jack, more HP and damage.
"
Reaven1911 wrote:
How did you get that chest piece? Crafted or bought it? It seems to just be a better version of Carcass Jack, more HP and damage.
Crafted. Took about 10 tries. Actually selling it right now (5ex), since i am in love with loreweave for mapping.
Funnily, with my crit BV version i can do any map mods and their combo(probably even no leech on not dangerous maps) Double reflect? easy. Combined with -60 recovery? I won't even turn off my RF. Hexproof+noregen? Easily swapping my wm ring for praxis and going.
I’m sitting at lvl 70. All resistances capped. Using ROTF. But I find myself constantly having to douse my RF in order to not die. What else can I do to make this work better? Playing in Delve - character is “Obliviate_KAJed”
"
KAJed wrote:
I’m sitting at lvl 70. All resistances capped. Using ROTF. But I find myself constantly having to douse my RF in order to not die. What else can I do to make this work better? Playing in Delve - character is “Obliviate_KAJed”

You should get "Brutal Fervour" ASAP.

Also this league we are exploring BV instead of Dark pact. It's way better. just look the characters of people commenting in the last pages of this thread. The build in page 1 is not updated.
Hey guys I'm wondering if going GC on a staff as secondary set is an viable option for bosses. Have you any thoughts about that?
I think it synergizes pretty well with the build.
"
bastimars wrote:
Hey guys I'm wondering if going GC on a staff as secondary set is an viable option for bosses. Have you any thoughts about that?
I think it synergizes pretty well with the build.
It's actually not a bad idea. You can go GC or flame surge in off slot pledge of hands. But it is cluncky and just using BV for all is overall way better. After all, BV in this build can easily do all the content except for maybe uberelder and deep aul.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info