[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

"
robmasterflex wrote:
10% increased Damage for each type of Abyss Jewel affecting you

Actually we want only one type of abyss jewel, because other can't roll usefull stats…
"
robmasterflex wrote:

Actually we want only one type of abyss jewel, because other can't roll usefull stats…
I have changed my privacy settings so pls check my char now
The main post should really include something about Ele Equil, its not on the VP Slayer tree.

Just pick up any old abyss jewel with +Cold/Lightning damage with spells and bam, your DP applies EE and your burn gets waaaaay nastier
"
rsjac wrote:
The main post should really include something about Ele Equil, its not on the VP Slayer tree.

Just pick up any old abyss jewel with +Cold/Lightning damage with spells and bam, your DP applies EE and your burn gets waaaaay nastier
Truth is, that bossing DP setup was abandoned by both OP and me (i created 2nd varation of build)
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 16, 2017, 12:24:32 AM
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
You are using spell to clear anyway, so RF damage is almost irrelevant unless you want super lazy playstyle. RF damage is there mostly for 1-2 small mobs kill to trigger obliteration

Ok thanks, I thought RF was the main trigger of explosions as it was in the title.

By the way, in you and OP's final template, are you using EO? Would help flame surge for bossing quite a bit.
"
undelorth wrote:
"
robmasterflex wrote:

Are these boots a good or bad idea then?
Even if we only use one type, that means we lose 15% increased damage and whatever affix on the blue boots, gain 4% life and some more dps (5% of corpse life, scaled by our template anyhow.)

What is the consensus?
"
Zepepsico wrote:
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
You are using spell to clear anyway, so RF damage is almost irrelevant unless you want super lazy playstyle. RF damage is there mostly for 1-2 small mobs kill to trigger obliteration

Ok thanks, I thought RF was the main trigger of explosions as it was in the title.

By the way, in you and OP's final template, are you using EO? Would help flame surge for bossing quite a bit.
yes we do
Lord, why i decided to respec at level 56, now i cant play i just stuck
help me, whats wrong with my character right now?
Last edited by AuroraLightning on Dec 16, 2017, 10:14:16 AM
"
Lord, why i decided to respec at level 56, now i cant play i just stuck
help me, whats wrong with my character right now?
Pick vaal pact for better leech, also writhing jar is lvl 60 req, but you will need it to start out zones. Just farm without RF for now untill 60, then use writhing jar. Also, are u sure you are res capped?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info