[3.0] Mjolner Unleashed! Beserker, 3.5m DPS discharge on a 4link 7k+ life everything down!

"
JoopO wrote:
Is Inya's mandatory or death's door is working decent too? Thinking about using 2x Mjolner, seen this guy on stream doing pretty well: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/trueskillz189/characters

Inya's is mandatory you really need that 5-8% int to follow the tree and the charge generation is just too good to maintain full power charges. An extra endurance is hardly good, as you are relying on the 30% not consume enchant to take you to full endurance charges. As we don't have a natural way outside of voll's devotion to make endurance like a jug or using warlords mark so you'd only hit 6 power charges so 6 possible endurance if you had +1 on belt and the full amount in tree we have 6 endurance. Going to 7 endurance you now need the 30% not to consume to trigger when you discharge your endurance charges saving some to carry over towards getting 7.
Without Inya's you are only generating 2 power charges per hit 1 from cyclone, 1 from discharge itself, 3-4 if you have blade vortex and blade fall cwdt proc. I wont count the 2nd hit from cyclones full cycle as that would of discharged any of the charges made from the first hits. So with Inya's that's 3-4 chances to reach 6 charges instead, meaning more to discharge and flip to endurance and discharge again bring our avg damage up a lot. If it works once in those 3-4 tries that's 2-3 power and 2-3 more endurance so like half of our damage extra 25% of the time at 3-4 tries.
2 x mjolnir is pointless if you mean to run 2 x discharge. The skills share the same cool downs, so you would need to run a different skill/s in the other one and giving up +4 max res/spell damage/all res isn't really an option as we are already tight on resistances.

"
Euroteam wrote:
what is better enchant for healm:

-not to consume charges or 40 % increase discharge dmg

i have both so?

Do not consume is always the better option when we are unable to reach full charges every hit(which we aren't) count is as a 30% more multiplier(times our damage) vs 40% increased damage(added damage).
Think of it as three quaters of elemental overloads dps vs losing 2 jewels that had 2 damage rolls.
On the maxed out devotos build this is equal to 67867 for the 30% not to consume being counted as a multiplier and 21917 for the 40% increased damage.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Oct 5, 2017, 7:49:01 PM
Full tree and build updates.
Updated all screen shots to show actual damage while shocking and rf are active
Show actual damage vs shaper without green dream/frenzy charges.
Removed 2 aoe nodes replaced with some more damage or 10% life your choice.
Euroteam wrote:

i have both so?

Do not consume is always the better option when we are unable to reach full charges every hit(which we aren't) count is as a 30% more multiplier(times our damage) vs 40% increased damage(added damage).
Think of it as three quaters of elemental overloads dps vs losing 2 jewels that had 2 damage rolls.
On the maxed out devotos build this is equal to 67867 for the 30% not to consume being counted as a multiplier and 21917 for the 40% increased damage.

ok,thank you very much

still haveing a really hard time to get repentance gloves with elemental weaknes and inya with penetration enchant.there are none ( 0 ) on poe trade .

p.s as a third gem in mjolner what is best option for mapping till we get to shaper and guardians?:

-arc
-elemental focus
-iaoe
Last edited by Euroteam on Oct 6, 2017, 6:25:48 AM
"
Euroteam wrote:
Euroteam wrote:

i have both so?

ok,thank you very much

still haveing a really hard time to get repentance gloves with elemental weaknes and inya with penetration enchant.there are none ( 0 ) on poe trade .

p.s as a third gem in mjolner what is best option for mapping till we get to shaper and guardians?:

-arc
-elemental focus
-iaoe

I always use inc aoe for trash clearing and for breaches or bosses ill put in conc effect.
Hey _KaOtiC_. Haven't found any repentance with ele weakness on hit, so i went with blasph + ele weakness. Since i got a +1 curse voll's, decided to run also conductivity. Also running HoI. I am beyond res capped, so i dont have any problems because not using any purities. Can you take a look at my char (KeKNP) and give some advice? Cheers!
Last edited by JoopO on Oct 6, 2017, 8:24:42 AM
"
JoopO wrote:
Hey _KaOtiC_. Haven't found any repentance with ele weakness on hit, so i went with blasph + ele weakness. Since i got a +1 curse voll's, decided to run also conductivity. Also running HoI. I am beyond res capped, so i dont have any problems because not using any purities. Can you take a look at my char (KeKNP) and give some advice? Cheers!

You really want to run purities as you'll start to notice reflect becomes an issue when you start breaking 300k+ damage you will rip occasionally to reflect without the +4 max fire and lightning. Rather have damage and life on jewels. If you fix the tree difference you'll end up with more life and damage since you are missing 2 jewel slots drop the 3 points of life and int in the witch cluster and the 30str node and move the connection through scion life down towards dualist like I do with my trees and get the jewel by zerk start and the right side dex 10 and jewel when you hit 93 thats 14% life from jewels+5% vs the 15% you get from witch on the scion wheel. Tree changes with 2 double damage jewels of about 20% is +25k damage.
Dual curse really isn't that great as it's eating up all your mana for a tiny increase from conductivity, the value of the amulet would buy you 5 good life double damage jewels and a decent amulet. I would rather drop the 2nd curse and run enlighten there, if you do stick with double curse probably best to run enfeeble. You will be running in to mana issues with only 52, it's why I started using enlighten on my purties. If you don't care about decoy totem switch it for flame golem for another 10k per discharge damage boost.
Change out vinktars for wise oak as you don't have shock removal so you'll be taking 50% more damage when you use it and you don't need that leech the amount of shock applied by vinktars wont be as good as you get from the taming anyway.

http://poeurl.com/bAte Try get your tree to look like this by 93 you'll gain around 200hp and 30k damage on jewels. Drop the single endurance charge node or the 4% life 3% all res for now till you level up?
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Oct 6, 2017, 9:51:17 AM

Took me 15ex of suffix can't be changed to hit t1 life on my helm so now I'm balanced res for wise oak with the taming :D

Will be selling my non taming setup if anyone is interested pm me. I'll link the items here helm, ring and 1 jewel with current tree will give you balanced res for wise oak bonus to all damage types and -10% damage taken to all elements.

Helm can divine to 50str total if you require 6 more.

This what my hp and res looks like with those 3 items on but I have 10% too much life at the moment due to taking more nodes until my helm was done so it would be around 7250 life.

Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Oct 6, 2017, 12:01:43 PM
@_KaOtiC_

I have been playing this build and it`s amazing.

How the Green Nightmare works with this build? My doubt is because Discharge only hit elemental, I didn`t get how this gem works.

Thanks
"
afonsosp wrote:
@_KaOtiC_

I have been playing this build and it`s amazing.

How the Green Nightmare works with this build? My doubt is because Discharge only hit elemental, I didn`t get how this gem works.

Thanks

Thanks! I put a lot of work in to testing different items, gems and skill tree layouts to make it as strong and sturdy as possible.

Discharge uses up all your current charges to make damage. So power charges make lightning spell damage, endurance charges make fire spell damage and frenzy charges make cold spell damage.
Green dream or nightmare gives us a way to make frenzy charges after killing a monster. By taking cold resistance or all resists within that jewel radius we get 1% chance to gain a frenzy charge on kill per resistance point taken in the tree. This is why I path through the resistance to move out towards the jewel slot on the lower left of the tree, we end up with 30% chance per kill to get 1 frenzy charge.
So after a killing a pack sometimes you'll have 3 frenzy charges to use towards the next hit of discharge, if you have +1 frenzy amulet this can be 4 frenzy charges. So this means we can use up to 6 power charges, 6 endurance charges and 4 frenzy charges to reach maximum damage.
It's not so effective on bosses as we don't have much trash around to create frenzy charges, but it's good for general mapping. You can switch it for a life and spell damage jewel when fighting Izaro, Guardians, Shaper and Uber Atziri.
i apologize for offtopic but this also seems to be great place for trading stuff for this build.maybe some1 is selling ,switching build etc

WTB

+2 weapon range mjolner
inya boots with penetration enchant
repentance gloves with elemental weeknes on hit corruption
the flow untethered belt with max endurance charges corruption
scold helm with 30 % chance not to cunsume charges on discharge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info