[3.0] Mjolner Unleashed! Beserker, 3.5m DPS discharge on a 4link 7k+ life everything down!

Added new helm need to scour the prefixes and get some life on it. Had to move a few life nodes to the ones with some mana regen to not go dry when shield charging about with herald of ice running.
u should really add to the guide that is costs frikin gazilion chromes to roll those colours on gloves and boots.

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
"
Euroteam wrote:
u should really add to the guide that is costs frikin gazilion chromes to roll those colours on gloves and boots.

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

This isn't true if you know how to use vorici to recolor via his socket amount changing. It' very cheap to do 2 off colors for 25 chromatics then pick 2 sockets>3sockets>2sockets>3sockets until the 3rd off color appears then do the same again for 3sockets>4sockets>3sockets>4sockets till you achieve the last off color.
Also the gloves are str/int based so very easy to hit 2green and 2red since red naturally appears on them. So you pick 2g from vorici and youll get 2 red in no time doing the socket trick.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Oct 4, 2017, 3:09:40 AM
thank you for explaining.
i got colours under 1 ex
Hi

Want to make this work. But. Using rare belt currently with +40 all res. Hard to give that up. Even with that all res are about 10-20% only. As most items in build are unique. Any way to get all res max?
The gear section shows how you can be totally capped res via items and tree even wearing devotos helmet you only need 1 jewel with some cold resistance and 1 ring with the rest. The tree picks up a lot of all res and res in the pathing.
Purity of fire and lightning already provide you with the bulk amounts of each of those so you only need a bit of extra cold to get over the line.
I wouldn't be giving up the belt slot. I put which gear is optional, the belt is a whole extra discharge per second so it's not worth to drop this slot as you lose 20% of your dps. If you still don't have enough resistance via purities and the tree then don't wear devotos and use a rare helmet to fill any gaps.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Oct 4, 2017, 5:37:25 AM
Added new video of tier 14 springs with biscos and inc aoe. Currently running the taming with herald of ice to make cold damage to hits, dropped 2 endurance charges to pick up some life until I recraft helm prefixes and level to 96. Since I mostly farm t11-15 with biscos and only switch amulet to kill bosses, I don't notice the loss really as taming allows me to shock and freeze/shatter much more regularly meaning way more dps gained than what I lost dropping the charges until later.
Feels at least 10% faster on bosses even with the 2 endurance charges missing and leaving green dream in. I could easily sit on 6900 life with 5 endurance and the 6th will be back when I level in 30%.
Great job. Love to see the firework build still work. I'm so sad to see Mjoner price drop to like 10c when returning to play. Last I played, it's a multi-ex item even after the first nerf to proc chance.
Is Inya's mandatory or death's door is working decent too? Thinking about using 2x Mjolner, seen this guy on stream doing pretty well: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/trueskillz189/characters
what is better enchant for healm:

-not to consume charges or 40 % increase discharge dmg

i have both so?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info