[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

I'm quite new to PoE and wanted to test out this build. First of all thanks for the nice guide.
Now to my two questions:

Why do we pick "Ghost Reaver" as a passive Keystone? As far as I understand it, it only applies to life leech not life gain on hit, so it should have no synergies with our claw. The only life leech we get, is per "Atziri's Primise"-flask. But that are only 2% of 17% converted physical damage, which we don't even scale that much since we focus on lightning damage. What am I missing?

2. Would it be an idea to go for the "Void Barrier"-passive instead of "Written in Blood" since the life bonus does not help because of "Chaos Inoculation".
That's (Void Barrier):
+10 int (rerouting to avoid Written in Blood)
+35% evasion
+20% es
+10% es recharge rate
+8% ele res

vs:
(Written in Blood)
+10 str
+25% es

Or is the 5% es loss worse than the gained ele res?

You may have covered this in the 10 pages somewhere but wouldn't the Zealot's Oath keystone massive up your regen while standing on consecrated ground since that is 6% life regeneration. I've been wondering about this interaction with a CI Inquisitor for awhile now and it seems strong as hell.
"
WargulWB wrote:
I'm quite new to PoE and wanted to test out this build. First of all thanks for the nice guide.
Now to my two questions:

Why do we pick "Ghost Reaver" as a passive Keystone? As far as I understand it, it only applies to life leech not life gain on hit, so it should have no synergies with our claw. The only life leech we get, is per "Atziri's Primise"-flask. But that are only 2% of 17% converted physical damage, which we don't even scale that much since we focus on lightning damage. What am I missing?

2. Would it be an idea to go for the "Void Barrier"-passive instead of "Written in Blood" since the life bonus does not help because of "Chaos Inoculation".
That's (Void Barrier):
+10 int (rerouting to avoid Written in Blood)
+35% evasion
+20% es
+10% es recharge rate
+8% ele res

vs:
(Written in Blood)
+10 str
+25% es

Or is the 5% es loss worse than the gained ele res?

We pick up Ghost Reaver so that our life leech % turns into ES leech %. We get 1% attack damage leech (attack damage is any type of damage from attacks, not just physical dmg) from Incandescent Heart chest armour and 1.2% from the claw node.

We get Written in Blood because it is close to our path, void barrier is too far away and takes too many passives to reach. Note that we have to get to CI some how, so we path through the Written in Blood passive to get there.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
You may have covered this in the 10 pages somewhere but wouldn't the Zealot's Oath keystone massive up your regen while standing on consecrated ground since that is 6% life regeneration. I've been wondering about this interaction with a CI Inquisitor for awhile now and it seems strong as hell.

Yes, I take Zealot's Oath for non-ES regen to life regen. We get about 20% ES regen/sec in total.

What do you think about replacing the vaal discipline with vaal grace? 48% attack and spell dodge added according to path of building. 6 sec instead of 3 sec. ES from leech is enough during delay of recharge(?)
Last edited by Nergix on Nov 10, 2017, 2:49:36 AM
"
Nergix wrote:
What do you think about replacing the vaal discipline with vaal grace? 48% attack and spell dodge added according to path of building. 6 sec instead of 3 sec. ES from leech is enough during delay of recharge(?)

Go for it, I like Vaal Discipline as kind of a panic button for DoTs, running lab, Chimera smoke phase and just big tank parts in general, but if you feel like Vaal Grace is better then by all means try it out, but 50% dodge is no laughing matter either. You could even drop Vaal Haste for it and get best of both worlds.

hey guys,

im starting to go this build atm.
i dont understand tho: where does the lightning damage come from? blade flurry does no elemental damage?

plz be kind; im a noob xD
IN your passice tree i see you dont pick up zealot's oath i think its for mistake i am correct ?
"
Shecutor wrote:
IN your passice tree i see you dont pick up zealot's oath i think its for mistake i am correct ?

Yes, a mistake in that skill tree. Hard to keep so many trees valid at once, know that my PoB skill trees are more optimized, give more data and gear info, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info