[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

Hey, checked out your build after I saw your comment about it in a reddit thread. I respecced an old templar char and quickly salvaged some gear from my Legacy league HOWA raider on standard and spent like 60c on a few jewels.

Holy shit. This char is so legit. 2.7k ES regen/s and 16k total ES with good enough dps for shaper. Also one of the easiest shaper kills I had so far. It can outregen/leech shaperbeam too.
Definitely considering playing this for next league.
What is used to trigger the spell effect from ascendancy?

Ive been thinking of using CWDT-Ball lightning-CoH-Random curse

Maybe CWDT-Golem or flame dash to trigger spell. Any suggestions?
"
thegreekgod wrote:

Blood rage procs it nicely (also nice because it gets the cast speed bonus from Instruments of Virtue and our tree/jewels, so it takes only takes 0.1 seconds to cast).

Also note, I added a new version of Path of Building up, for grabbing stun immunity so that we can run Soul of Arakaali, resulting in a build that gets 8K ES sustain/sec. Blood rage is critical for proccing Soul of Arakaali (as recasting it counts as stopping damage over time). The updated build gets 8K ES/sustain per sec, 13K ES and 1.2M DPS.

Also, I would consider dropping Immortal Call/CWDT so we can have a permanent 12% increase in phys. dmg reduction, and being able to fit in a Vaal Haste + Increased Duration linked to Vaal Discipline.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
Last edited by Divini on Oct 30, 2017, 10:20:16 AM
"
Divini wrote:
"
thegreekgod wrote:

Blood rage procs it nicely (also nice because it gets the cast speed bonus from Instruments of Virtue and our tree/jewels, so it takes only takes 0.1 seconds to cast).

Also note, I added a new version of Path of Building up, for grabbing stun immunity so that we can run Soul of Arakaali, resulting in a build that gets 8K ES sustain/sec. Blood rage is critical for proccing Soul of Arakaali (as recasting it counts as stopping damage over time). The updated build gets 8K ES/sustain per sec, 13K ES and 1.2M DPS.

Also, I would consider dropping Immortal Call/CWDT so we can have a permanent 12% increase in phys. dmg reduction, and being able to fit in a Vaal Haste + Increased Duration linked to Vaal Discipline.

Awesome, just checked out new tree. Looks like a clear improvement imo. Only lvl 55 so far, so i have still not went ES, rolling hybrid untill I hit 70.

Btw, have you tried using Inspired Learning with this build? Seems like there are a few slots that might work and it would probably increase mapping speed a fair bit.
Last edited by thegreekgod on Oct 30, 2017, 3:28:14 PM
Recently done uberlab and I can easily clear t14 maps with this build atm. Thanks again for posting this guide. My problem is my gear sucks atm and wanted to ask you about which upgrades I should get first. Here's my items:
"
Caunoss wrote:
Recently done uberlab and I can easily clear t14 maps with this build atm. Thanks again for posting this guide. My problem is my gear sucks atm and wanted to ask you about which upgrades I should get first. Here's my items:

If DPS is an issue, Ylfeban's is a great DPS boost (~20% more DPS) and has some extra utility in the curse on hit, while only losing a bit of ES.

Shield is fine. Boots are pretty good as well, except the enchant.

Jewelry is the hardest thing to get on this build. You pretty much want one of 3 bases: Moonstone, Two-stone or Opal. Get some rings with intelligence, good resists, WED and ES.

For the belt, grab some Essences of Spite (Deafening or Screeching) and a Crystal belt, and try to simply get a Max ES roll. Once you hit a decent one, craft WED (if not already crafted) or a resist/str. You will probably get ~600 extra ES with a good roll, and it should only cost you ~30c (if you use screechings @ 3c each).

Also, a +1 Shaper's touch goes a long way in this build, and they are pretty cheap. You can pick one up or try yourself, just get 4-blue sockets so you can put your auras in it. That way you can drop some reduced mana % nodes on the tree. You need minimum 60 unreserved mana to get enough Whirling Blades in before going out of mana.

"
Divini wrote:

If DPS is an issue, Ylfeban's is a great DPS boost (~20% more DPS) and has some extra utility in the curse on hit, while only losing a bit of ES.

Jewelry is the hardest thing to get on this build. You pretty much want one of 3 bases: Moonstone, Two-stone or Opal. Get some rings with intelligence, good resists, WED and ES.

For the belt, grab some Essences of Spite (Deafening or Screeching) and a Crystal belt, and try to simply get a Max ES roll. Once you hit a decent one, craft WED (if not already crafted) or a resist/str. You will probably get ~600 extra ES with a good roll, and it should only cost you ~30c (if you use screechings @ 3c each).

Also, a +1 Shaper's touch goes a long way in this build, and they are pretty cheap. You can pick one up or try yourself, just get 4-blue sockets so you can put your auras in it. That way you can drop some reduced mana % nodes on the tree. You need minimum 60 unreserved mana to get enough Whirling Blades in before going out of mana.

I considered getting a Ylfeban's but they are quite rare and couldn't find a reasonable priced one when I last checked. I also tried to get a +1 Shaper's Touch when I first hit lv 70 but couldn't find a cheap one I will check poe.trade again. Will try to craft a Crystal Belt. Thanks a lot for the reply.
Last edited by Caunoss on Oct 30, 2017, 10:30:27 PM
"
Caunoss wrote:
"
Divini wrote:

I considered getting a Ylfeban's but they are quite rare and couldn't find a reasonable priced one when I last checked. I also tried to get a +1 Shaper's Touch when I first hit lv 70 but couldn't find a cheap one I will check poe.trade again. Will try to craft a Crystal Belt. Thanks a lot for the reply.

Wow, Ylfeban's really rose in price since I posted this. Hope I didn't have a Mathil effect on them.

Can't access pathofbuilding due to computer issues. Is there any links you can offer for passives tree? If I can get that, then I'd be really excited to run the build. Thanks!!
"
TyDorian83 wrote:
Can't access pathofbuilding due to computer issues. Is there any links you can offer for passives tree? If I can get that, then I'd be really excited to run the build. Thanks!!

There's a poe skill site link in the op:

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAfndN0drrEVHwGat8RhdPO9o8jwF73y1BOQiKU-ePIx2-tIXLySwgKRV1mTn7DiCm4V7ZlTtIFfid-Uy0evupwjYJFZINsWLegFv4veESFxrw20c3I8auJMo-lfJDXzqurQMytO-iqEvkydGceGIgwlgQ249voBsCyL0bRkRUKcrNbnZWxslS67pAt-Kf8YwW60zGdcRlgcelS7w1UlRj_rsGCy_cLvZEy9v0NBfag5IXfIrChEv62OnNLVIbWwPqxa_53To1sEA9Uu-Opsm3UZjpxGB6xRHBvb82-dsCPGKj0ZR-80WHxgdFILH-egpi5tu34aAMO1hnHuouQxS

A bit out of date (hard to keep all the build links up to date), but pretty much gets the idea of the build down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info