[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

any levelling tips? i hardly have experience of that kind hybrid to ci melee.
No rest for the wicked
I think i play this for the Abyss league. Seems really, that the build is nerf immune.

The use of the purity of fire/cold/lightning is a must have for this build?
In my opinion its more necessary for Hardcore. Or am i wrong?

1. You can do all content (shaper, uber atziri) without a purity aura, or?
2. Can you do Hall of Grandmasters?

Ty for a answer.
As far as purities are concerned you could use resistance flasks in their stead though you get the passive bonus of extra resistance to a certain element all the time. Purities are run for relect mods, while leveling etc. you want purity of lightning since you don't know when you'll stumble upon a reflect pack.

Can't help you with 1 and 2 since I haven't done them.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
"
mezmery wrote:
any levelling tips? i hardly have experience of that kind hybrid to ci melee.

As far as league starting it might be a bit difficult to start with until some HOWA claws get on the market.

For leveling once the market has some items in it, just grab a Hand of Thought and Motion and Lycosidae, as well as a Astramentis and you should be set for a nice leveling experience.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
A7X89 wrote:
I think i play this for the Abyss league. Seems really, that the build is nerf immune.

Ty for a answer.

Purity is more optional, just for more tank-ability. I'd say default run a Purity of Lightning, to make getting gear easier (less Lightning Resist needed on gear). Also it helps you over-cap your lightning resistance to help against reflect.

Yes, you can do the content without running a purity, it's just there for more tankiness. But if you can't fit it in then you could probably run an Arctic Armour instead. Just make sure you cap all your resistances at 75.

Didn't try Hall of Grandmasters, but it would probably be tough for the build (or any melee builds post 3.0). I would try it with Lightning Strike/Spectral Throw rather than Blade Flurry so I could offscreen things though.

Last edited by Divini on Nov 20, 2017, 12:18:36 PM
Yesturday i do shaper at lvl 91 not deathles die 1 time but shaper was dificult for me always but with your build its realy eazy i die by some stupid mistake i hope build wil be stil wiable at abbys league i wil make it at 100 %
1.12.2017 Build Actual ? Kill shaper and all maps???
"
Divini wrote:
"
A7X89 wrote:

Ty for a answer.

Purity is more optional, just for more tank-ability. I'd say default run a Purity of Lightning, to make getting gear easier (less Lightning Resist needed on gear). Also it helps you over-cap your lightning resistance to help against reflect.

Yes, you can do the content without running a purity, it's just there for more tankiness. But if you can't fit it in then you could probably run an Arctic Armour instead. Just make sure you cap all your resistances at 75.

Didn't try Hall of Grandmasters, but it would probably be tough for the build (or any melee builds post 3.0). I would try it with Lightning Strike/Spectral Throw rather than Blade Flurry so I could offscreen things though.

hi, can you make a clip with lightning strike? I want to know if we can clear with LS and boss with BF, that would be so sweet.
btw, great build!!!
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
"
90844165 wrote:
1.12.2017 Build Actual ? Kill shaper and all maps???

Check the videos for the gameplay for 3.0. As far as 3.1 goes, we gotta wait for the patch notes to determine whether this build is still viable (but I would guess that it still is).

"
Thunder0258 wrote:
"
Divini wrote:
"
A7X89 wrote:

Ty for a answer.

hi, can you make a clip with lightning strike? I want to know if we can clear with LS and boss with BF, that would be so sweet.
btw, great build!!!

I sold most of my gear, but I am remaking it in 3.1 (assuming no insane nerfs) so I can give you a video in a couple of weeks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info