[3.0] [SC] Crit Dark Pact Assassin | ALL CONTENT VIABLE | CLEAR SPEED META POSSIBLE | HAS 1 VIDEO

Looks interesting, unfortunately, your discord hosted images don't work for me, just errors with an

"
AccessDeniedAccess denied.Anonymous users does not have storage.objects.get access to discord/attachments/349892618215489540/362347852707397633/defense.jpg.

Any chance of using imgur...

Thanks.
"
brkonja72 wrote:

Thanks for the reply, I will play around with it and see what works, maybe the pantheon will be enough for stunlock.
What I do not understand though, is the last line: HoI + Onslaught/CWDT + IC | OoS + Arcane Surge + PCoC
Wouldn't that be a 5-link? Or am I missing something?
Also, it would be nice to see a leveling tree or a written leveling guideline.

Thanks again.

That would be a 4L and a 3L, sorry if it looked confusing. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll make a leveling guide when I have the time!

"
Kellog wrote:
Looks interesting, unfortunately, your discord hosted images don't work for me, just errors with an

"
AccessDeniedAccess denied.Anonymous users does not have storage.objects.get access to discord/attachments/349892618215489540/362347852707397633/defense.jpg.

Any chance of using imgur...

Thanks.

Sorry about that, I'll re-upload the image ASAP.
Last edited by oniminion on Oct 7, 2017, 5:22:05 AM
im lv 35 now and trying to do normal lab and i cant, what im doing wrong? im using dark pact with tabula rasa and weps you put there for leveling
"
ELCartucho73 wrote:
im lv 35 now and trying to do normal lab and i cant, what im doing wrong? im using dark pact with tabula rasa and weps you put there for leveling

Dark Pact at early levels is quite gimmicky to use and will require some practice. If you want to do lab at such early levels then I recommend using Freezing Pulse, or you can finish Act 5 and do lab then. You can also spec into life nodes early on if you are struggling on survival. Bring at least 3 life flasks for extra safety. Good luck!
Could you do a Shaper or Atziri video ?
"
JonesJM wrote:
Could you do a Shaper or Atziri video ?

I sold all my gear for another build a couple of weeks ago, so unfortunately I can't make any footage of them. But I did quite a few Shaper runs and all of them are deathless. You can pretty much facetank anything and Shaper evaporates while he's doing his beam!
Any improvent of my gear? I'm currently sitting at 40k on HO

"
nanog3 wrote:
Any improvent of my gear? I'm currently sitting at 40k on HO

Your Carcass Jack has 41/50% Area Damage so maybe you can work around that with a couple of divines. A Leather Belt would give you the most life, thus more damage, try aiming for one with Strength as well. That goes for the rest of your gear, life & hybrid life anywhere possible, highest roll possible. Get 21/20 Added Chaos and Dark Pact, gem levels are most important on these two. Helm enchant will boost your damage by a lot as well. If you can do more min-maxing, maybe get better rolled Void Battery's, but that should be your last priority. I don't see your jewels here but get Life%, Chaos Damage, Spell Damage and Area Damage, with priority in that respect. Good luck!
What to do with the remaining skill points?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/stiffwaffle/characters?characterName=HuckedCard

I've been running this build for like a week or two now pretty fun.

POB DPS is around 2 mil now; only issues I really have are surviving traps in Uber lab and running some mods. Stun is probably the most annoying thing to deal with but overall it's a pretty enjoyable build. AoE is insane. Luckily I hit 6l on my carcass in like 300-400 fuse. Gonna be buying a 8% dark pact helm soon which should be nice. I was running herald of ice but I switched it out of PoI because fuck chills
Last edited by stiffwaffle on Oct 20, 2017, 1:06:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info