[3.0] [SC] Crit Dark Pact Assassin | ALL CONTENT VIABLE | CLEAR SPEED META POSSIBLE | HAS 1 VIDEO

Great build! I killed mino last night. I died once cause Im stupid but the fight took me like 10 sec in total :D I prefere this build to berserked dp tho I have to admit that I realy miss whirling blades.
Hello,

Do you consider 6L Carcass mandatory? If not what would you get rid off in a 5L setup?

Nice work here sir.
"
majinanti wrote:
Great build! I killed mino last night. I died once cause Im stupid but the fight took me like 10 sec in total :D I prefere this build to berserked dp tho I have to admit that I realy miss whirling blades.

That's great to hear xD Positioning with DP can be a bit tricky and takes some time to get familiar with the AoE. As I suggested in the 'Gears' section, you could get a spell crit dagger + Rathpith, you'd only lose about 1m DPS on PoB at most but you won't be as reliant on power charges.

"
Hello,

Do you consider 6L Carcass mandatory? If not what would you get rid off in a 5L setup?

Nice work here sir.

I wouldn't say mandatory but it would give you the most damage. Void Manipulation would be your 6th link, since it gives less damage than other supporting gems. But you can use a +1 to Socketed Gems Tabula Rasa and use Empower (3) instead.
Hey !

Just coming here to say i did a build myself on magma orb, but except of the skill i use nearly the same tree as yours, same for items (dropped a Void Battery so it helped :D ).

It stoll helped me knowing how you built it around life and evasion, ty :)
"
VardekCrom63 wrote:
Hey !

Just coming here to say i did a build myself on magma orb, but except of the skill i use nearly the same tree as yours, same for items (dropped a Void Battery so it helped :D ).

It stoll helped me knowing how you built it around life and evasion, ty :)

Thank you for your reply! The build is very flexible, really. I just haven't got a taste of Dark Pact since its release so wanted to make a variation of it that isn't totem or Berserker. Fits almost every spell out there in the game, just need a little proper adjustment. Glad you liked it!
Hi thanks for the build

I have just one question (im a beginner).
Why are you socket nothing in the Weapon 2 ?

Thanks
"
enzobes wrote:
Hi thanks for the build

I have just one question (im a beginner).
Why are you socket nothing in the Weapon 2 ?

Thanks

I do actually, I just didn't put it there when I linked it to this thread, my bad. I use the CWDT - IC - Increased Duration there in case you were wondering.
Hey,

build looks really cool and interesting, me being a shatter enthusiast however, I've got to ask: What would you drop in order to run the HoI setup?

Thanks mate
"
brkonja72 wrote:
Hey,

build looks really cool and interesting, me being a shatter enthusiast however, I've got to ask: What would you drop in order to run the HoI setup?

Thanks mate

Thank you for your reply! In my opinion, I'd drop the CWDT setup, but I suggest you get the Stun enchantment on your boots to counter stuns that can perma-stunlock you to your doom.
Another setup you can try out is: HoI + Onslaught/CWDT + IC | OoS + Arcane Surge + PCoC.
"
oniminion wrote:
"
brkonja72 wrote:
Hey,

Thanks mate

Thank you for your reply! In my opinion, I'd drop the CWDT setup, but I suggest you get the Stun enchantment on your boots to counter stuns that can perma-stunlock you to your doom.
Another setup you can try out is: HoI + Onslaught/CWDT + IC | OoS + Arcane Surge + PCoC.

Thanks for the reply, I will play around with it and see what works, maybe the pantheon will be enough for stunlock.
What I do not understand though, is the last line: HoI + Onslaught/CWDT + IC | OoS + Arcane Surge + PCoC
Wouldn't that be a 5-link? Or am I missing something?
Also, it would be nice to see a leveling tree or a written leveling guideline.

Thanks again.
Last edited by brkonja72 on Oct 6, 2017, 9:13:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info