Shadow Builds List - Post your build here - not Updated

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2139330

Essence Drain trickster for HC SSF, all content capable with 11k eHP.
3.2 League-starter allelopathy trickster guide (Blight, Mind over Matter, maps up to tier 10 for only ~10 chaos orbs)

Introduction
This is the first guide that I write, and I'm not a native english speaker, so please be understanding.
The purpose of this build is to get you reliably to complete yellow maps (as the red ones can not be easily sustained), for as little as 10 chaos orbs worth of gear.
If you are looking for a Shaper-farmer, look elsewhere. This is a league-starting build guide, not a game-ender. The logic is this: first character in a league should be for getting at least 100% atlas completion (and this build has already done this), the second character should be a magic find (to get unidentified rare maps drop oftenly, and make lots of currency), and the last league character should be the league-ender, the strongest build, capable of red elder farming.
This build is strong enough to clear all yellow maps with only merciless lab completed (did not find all map trials before the May Flashback Event), but should be capable of farming Izaro quite comfortably.

Pro's & Con's
+cheap
+reliable league-starter
+relative good boss-killer, if you know how to kite well
+can do almost all map mods
+does not need 5- or 6-liked items
+did I say cheap again?
+plenty of free sockets, to level up other gems in them and sale these afterwards for profit
+good for Leo missions, because most players don't get chaos resistance gear, and you do unblockable and unavoidable chaos damage over time. Even if they kill you first, they will die too after 1-2 seconds, and Leo will reward you for the kill.

-not meta game - super ender
-slow map-clearer
-no leech
-no regeneration maps are a pain

Gear

Mandatory: Allelopathy sorcerer gloves - provides a cheap pseudo 5-link, and it does not need to have the sockets linked

Recommended:
Helmet: Voll's Vision, to provide plenty of life, life regeneration, and some resistances
Weapon 1: craft a wand with essences of woe, and a level 3 Leo master ,,(15 to 30)% increased Damage over Time", and if you want better, grab a Breath of the Council.
Chest: a simple Belly of the Beast for life and some resistances, then make it at least 3-linked to put your wither totem in it
Boots: Kaom's Roots, for a lot of life, stun and freeze immunity
Belt: Immortal flesh for life and life regeneration
The rest can be rare rings, shield and amulet, just be sure to put as much life and resistances on them as you can.

Skill gems
In Allelopathy: void manipulation, swift affliction, controlled destruction, efficacy support. Do not use concentrated effect, as Blight does not get increased damage from it, just reduced area.
3-link: wither, spell totem, faster casting
3-link: shield charge, faster attacks, fortify (if you have mace). Can change with lightning warp, faster casting, reduced duration (if you have wand).
4-link:cast when damage taken, stone golem, minion life support, minion resistance support. Can change the minion support gems with phase run or molten shell.
You have plenty other gems sockets free to slot with other gems to level - either use them yourself for future characters, or sell them for profit.

Passive tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAQHBx4I9A5ID6sRLREvEZYTbRQJFr8YPBhWHNwdvh8CIuoi9CSLJogmlSepKPorCiycMgEzhzOjNZI2PTrhPC08tkGHRZ1JE0lPSVFJsU3jU1JVS1XGWrlcQF3yYeJh62KsakNqjGwLbIxtGXWedoJ6U3yDf8aCx4Nfg8yD24P3hMWFMofLieCLDo8aj_qTH5MnlS6XLZrgm7WdqqEvotmjo6ZXp5uw2LIZtNG1SLcwtz64k7yqvOq9J76KwzrIDMgUzxXPetfP2L3aO-ZY62Pr7u-I8NXyRfVv-Tf56P4K_o8%3D

Path of Building code:
https://pastebin.com/p7sidd0b

Defences:
max elemental resistances, 6000 life, 2000 mana with Mind over Matter, 25% increased with fortify, life regeneration : 1403/sec.

Offense:
18765 dps x max 20 stacks = 375300 chaos damage/second, can not be reflected

Playstyle
Cast a wither totem, shield charge into the enemy to proc fortify, press all utility flasks, and blight the enemy to death! Be sure to flee when the enemy turns to attack you, and then approach them from other side to reapply blight.

Video/Special thanks to:
Original build designer: Octavian0, you can see his end-game version here, where he defetes the Shaper as well (his video has the same playstyle as mine):
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1973337
Last edited by katmos on May 3, 2018, 11:20:11 AM
Comment deleted, please disregard.
Chris Wilson took my soul
Last edited by DanutMS on May 3, 2018, 12:43:42 AM
"
katmos wrote:
3.2 League-starter allelopathy trickster guide (Blight, Mind over Matter, maps up to tier 10 for only ~10 chaos orbs)

Introduction
This is the first guide that I write, and I'm not a native english speaker, so please be understanding.
The purpose of this build is to get you reliably to complete yellow maps (as the red ones can not be easily sustained), for as little as 10 chaos orbs worth of gear.
If you are looking for a Shaper-farmer, look elsewhere. This is a league-starting build guide, not a game-ender. The logic is this: first character in a league should be for getting at least 100% atlas completion (and this build has already done this), the second character should be a magic find (to get unidentified rare maps drop oftenly, and make lots of currency), and the last league character should be the league-ender, the strongest build, capable of red elder farming.
This build is strong enough to clear all yellow maps with only merciless lab completed (did not find all map trials before the May Flashback Event), but should be capable of farming Izaro quite comfortably.

Pro's & Con's
+cheap
+reliable league-starter
+relative good boss-killer, if you know how to kite well
+can do almost all map mods
+does not need 5- or 6-liked items
+did I say cheap again?
+plenty of free sockets, to level up other gems in them and sale these afterwards for profit
+good for Leo missions, because most players don't get chaos resistance gear, and you do unblockable and unavoidable chaos damage over time. Even if they kill you first, they will die too after 1-2 seconds, and Leo will reward you for the kill.

-not meta game - super ender
-slow map-clearer
-no leech
-no regeneration maps are a pain

Gear

Mandatory: Allelopathy sorcerer gloves - provides a cheap pseudo 5-link, and it does not need to have the sockets linked

Recommended:
Helmet: Voll's Vision, to provide plenty of life, life regeneration, and some resistances
Weapon 1: craft a wand with essences of woe, and a level 3 Leo master ,,(15 to 30)% increased Damage over Time", and if you want better, grab a Breath of the Council.
Chest: a simple Belly of the Beast for life and some resistances, then make it at least 3-linked to put your wither totem in it
Boots: Kaom's Roots, for a lot of life, stun and freeze immunity
Belt: Immortal flesh for life and life regeneration
The rest can be rare rings, shield and amulet, just be sure to put as much life and resistances on them as you can.

Skill gems
In Allelopathy: void manipulation, swift affliction, controlled destruction, efficacy support. Do not use concentrated effect, as Blight does not get increased damage from it, just reduced area.
3-link: wither, spell totem, faster casting
3-link: shield charge, faster attacks, fortify (if you have mace). Can change with lightning warp, faster casting, reduced duration (if you have wand).
4-link:cast when damage taken, stone golem, minion life support, minion resistance support. Can change the minion support gems with phase run or molten shell.
You have plenty other gems sockets free to slot with other gems to level - either use them yourself for future characters, or sell them for profit.

Passive tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAQHBx4I9A5ID6sRLREvEZYTbRQJFr8YPBhWHNwdvh8CIuoi9CSLJogmlSepKPorCiycMgEzhzOjNZI2PTrhPC08tkGHRZ1JE0lPSVFJsU3jU1JVS1XGWrlcQF3yYeJh62KsakNqjGwLbIxtGXWedoJ6U3yDf8aCx4Nfg8yD24P3hMWFMofLieCLDo8aj_qTH5MnlS6XLZrgm7WdqqEvotmjo6ZXp5uw2LIZtNG1SLcwtz64k7yqvOq9J76KwzrIDMgUzxXPetfP2L3aO-ZY62Pr7u-I8NXyRfVv-Tf56P4K_o8%3D

Path of Building code:
https://pastebin.com/p7sidd0b

Defences:
max elemental resistances, 6000 life, 2000 mana with Mind over Matter, 25% increased with fortify, life regeneration : 1403/sec.

Offense:
18765 dps x max 20 stacks = 375300 chaos damage/second, can not be reflected

Playstyle
Cast a wither totem, shield charge into the enemy to proc fortify, press all utility flasks, and blight the enemy to death! Be sure to flee when the enemy turns to attack you, and then approach them from other side to reapply blight.

Video/Special thanks to:
Original build designer: Octavian0, you can see his end-game version here, where he defetes the Shaper as well (his video has the same playstyle as mine):
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1973337

Questions
How do I copy/paste gear and gems? Please explain them in simple step-by-step English, how and what to click, because I wanted to show the actual gear as pictures, not text, but I couldn't find a way to do it. I already read a ,,how to make a guide" in the Duelist section, but it doesn't detail how to do it, it just says ,,post it". Doesn't tell how.
@Katmos

I made a guide for that some time ago. Its listed in the very first post with a nice bright green color. :D

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1904137

I would appreciate if you transfere this into a seperate post and then post the link to it here. If it then matches the criteria I'll add it to the list :)

cheers
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
It just doesn't copy anything. I followed the steps, and just nothing.
You should make a video on youtube about submitting a guide. There are none of such sort.
And some people need really detailed explanations, especially those that are not native english speakers, but not good at computers, either. - video demonstrations are the best, and please show your keyboard and mouse use.
Just finished my build guide here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2144040

[3.2] Dark Pact Assassin ft. Gloomfang (Cast on Crit and Poet's Pen)
added

Cast on Attack: [3.2] Dark Pact-Skeletons Assassin ft. Gloomfang (CoC and Poet's Pen) [Shaper and friends down]

Glacial Cascade Mines: [3.2] Abyssal GC Miner by Zoroan

@akenathos sadly your build doesn't fit the needed criterias. Please check the very first post. There it is explained :)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
[3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper! - League Starter

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2150567
♥ we all go tissues ♥
Last edited by weallgotissues on May 30, 2018, 5:32:01 PM
"
[3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper! - League Starter

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2150567

Right now, this counts as a theorycraft. Albeit I'm sure it will work out, I will only list it, when you reached the endgame (maps) and you achieve the requirements for builds to be enlisted here.

After you've recht thta goal, please ask me again and I gladly add you to the list. :)

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info