Harbinger Statistics - Popular Passives and Ascendancies

"
vio wrote:
"

i only Play just with my legacy gear now to farm some maps for link my items and try something nonmeta.

if you play standard you still have to follow the temp league rythm (take a toon and play it for 3 months) because ggg doesn't make a difference between the two leagues.
in fact, standard just gets the shaft because it misses out on all the new fun tech they just implemented.

Standard has legacy items which actually make a lot more things possible...
Life will be technically better Soon TM
"
waskely wrote:
Standard has legacy items which actually make a lot more things possible...

well yes, it's just that for longterm standard players that's not everything that counts.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
the big mistake is implanting only less Thing in core game !

it will be more fun if you Play league as league Player and have the advance to test the items you get in the league before they complete going to st !

this will be better as leave st in death !

cause league is just start again and again and after some leagues i am borred to pray to rngesus or what it is to get an item that i can finaly use on my build !

the answere is so simple !
poe for all not for leagues only !

i am bored of leagues and pray for luck !
i stoped Level cause ist useless now !
i dont spend my rest of life to get solo 100 !

the best way is to let legacy be again .. so why you played the legacy league ?
was it not fun ?
come on XD
If you not affraid of the Devil.. then you dont need a GOD !
Last edited by ONE_OF_A_MILLION on Sep 26, 2017, 3:55:33 PM
"
Priory wrote:
This game really has become "Get the biggest EHP and sustain it" rather than "lets use interesting machanics to keep safe". High EHP and sustained leech is now used in almost every single build and mechanics such as block, spell block and dodge is only used to circumvent a tiny portion of the damage taken.

Why not revert back to the system where bosses weren't designed to one-shot and characters couldn't regenerate or leech thousands of health per second? Please make all the other defensive mechanics useful again..

As an example give block chance a % damage reduction per x amount of effective block chance. Even the playing field. Make it worth the investment and give us options.

I'm in agreeance on the boss thing. Being one-shotted at seemingly any life pool amount isn't fun at all.
Thank you for posting your list of upcoming nerfs for the next mini expac.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
give something to do league is long dead who cares about stats in a dead game.
Where is all the Energy Shield stuff?
PoE is not the same anymore since 3.15.
"
Where is all the Energy Shield stuff?

Hiding at Google Search Page 2.

We Need a fix on that shit. My Suggestion are 2 Nodes. 1x Between Witch and Templar, and 1 Between Witch and Shadow.

Both Nodes should be something like:

0,5% of Spell damage leeched back as life
0,2% of Spell damage leeched back as mana
10% increased life leech per second

Next fix is to Switch the ALL LEECH from beserker to Attack leech.

Previous Posts mentioned buffing other defensive stats like blocking. In current Situation it is shit as hell. But the Logical step in a more diverse character-spreading would be to fix the issue, with leeching is far too strong for EHP in comparison to others (90% phys damage reduction at T16 maps with 1500 lifereg per sec wont help me with staying ALife. u all know it is true)

"
alhazred70 wrote:
"
Smear wrote:

The game is being ruined for large chunk of the player base. More and more people are quitting.

Quitting? but POE is larger than ever? Let me point out that one of the communities biggest most public nerf-tear-eyed personalities is Bakedchiken and he's still playing last I heard. Despite wetting himself in public multiple times during beta and now being the butt of "POE has no skill" jokes. I mean if anyone had motivation to rage quit it's that guy. Brokenly OP things in the game that allow someone to push the narrative that there's no skill in POE; are an excellent example of why nerfs are so necessary. You think the guys that make animations and design boss mechanics want to hear someone belittling their work because he can follow paint by numbers builds? I'm going to guess that answer is no.

Anyway protest all you want, claim you're going to quit playing all you want: even pretend people you know are quiting. This is an age old MMO/Online game song and dance, seen it in every single multiplayer game I've ever played. No one cares, yes SOME people leave every time there are major changes, but some people also leave when the game gets stale. You lose players because there's no reason to try new things when VP makes all the design and mechanical work on the game moot by circumventing it. VP also pushes GGG to make the game more one shot centered because nothing short of a one shot can threaten a character that heals instantly for more than their health pool 10 times a second.

3.0 was full of nerfs, yet the games never been more popular. *shrug*

You can say what you want. But I've seen it in my guild. My guild was small, at it's peak, a little over 20 members. All of which were very active. Now, since the huge nerfs of 3.0, almost everyone is gone. Most of these players were experienced veterans of the game. Now I'm lucky to see 1 guild member on in a few days.

Oh sure, the influx of new players is from marketing. But most of these people are constantly in chat looking for help. And it's a repetitive pattern, they try to make a viable build, maybe 2-3 at most, then quit. Because they quickly, or not so quickly in some cases, realise that anything end game viable build is 100s of EXs.

So this increase in player base you speak of is transient and short lived. A short lived candle stick spike.

Yeah, GGG can talk all the smack they want to talk, but at the end of the day, they are wrecking their core player base.

Good luck with that.

I trade stocks and see stocks rise and fall, almost purely on sentiment. And that's all PoE has at the moment, sentiment. And when that sentiment dies, the game player numbers will CRASH. Bank on it.

GGG, hear the sentiment from people in these forums dying? Of course not, you're not versed in listening to signals of an eminent decline.

See, the sentiment in this game is like watching put options start to aggregate before a stock is about to fall. See, people here are signaling their put options that the game is going to decline if this "balance" team is allowed to continue uncorrected by Chris.

The game's RSI (relative strength index) is very high. In other words, the game is being over bought with no real return. This is a general sell signal in the stock market and the put options commence before the decline.

All the people talking about the excessive nerfs are the put options.

Chris, you really need to listen to these signals.
"
KillerKrug wrote:
how was that hard to predict? all chars which are on the top right side are shit, because to low life, and es was nerfed to the ground ....

Because this "balance" team are theorist. In theory, if we do this and that, this "should" be the outcome.

Theorist vs Observation and common sense. Theorist, especially when their job depends on them being correct, will double down on an error instead of correcting it.

So instead of them saying, "wow, we had our heads up our butt, we will fix it", they will double down and nerf this game into total garbage.

We're getting there now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info