Harbinger Statistics - Popular Passives and Ascendancies

Don't see a reason for nerfing top-of-list's classes The only things that need to be changes are:
1) Buff ascendancies from the bottom half of the list
2) Return amount of ES but not the instant leech(for example)
3) Give me few uniques for miners at least!!1
Not a native speaker, so...
Last edited by BananaShot on Sep 26, 2017, 4:14:10 AM
It's kind of sad to see the lack of diversity in builds. Everything life based VP is just as boring as everything ES + VP. It would be nice to see ES get some buffs to make it strong but different to life!

At least I can feel good about myself playing hipster scion RF (:
e77322447a68f9c997c346c2e4539ca7
how is this enlightning ? u gutted ci and now are amazed at all the bezerker's are stupid or what ?

how about some more fucking life nodes all over the tree since u hate ci.......
"
Faust2012 wrote:
As a life only build player for years i am amazed to see how lots of comments here are bad faith and dishonest. People crying about vaal pact + berserker too strong compared to other classes but curiously we haven't heard them complaining before when they were using vaal pact + 15 k shield megalul OP builds with any other classes.

Berzerker isn't stronger than before it has always been good but people were too blind to
"see" it (or they just didn't care cause it was not the strongest thing ) while playing their 15k+ ES builds. "Woooow berserker OP new class", just making me smile.

Berserker doesn't need nerf, but i agree with some comments about diversifying the defense
mechanics sources like buffing or reworking block etc, that VP shouldn't be always the bis choice for facerolling the game.

guess u dont read reddit .....LUL
HoWA ranger anywhere? ;)
GGG seems a lot "surprised " by a lot of things while they comment those stats....for me,no surprises in it,only obvious choices from player's base.

one more proof they realy don't know how that game work at high level....so,all the good combinations of ascendency + gear + skills + passives will be "nerf-destroyed".

next victim : berzerker's life leech.

wait and see
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
I love the idea that necros popularity is to do with getting 30% block going between packs, nothing to do with SRS being like the safest easiest build. Barons cost 200c now for a reason and it isn't zombies.
"
Dudebag wrote:
it just shows how hard to balance things i guess.

The stats posted were pretty much predicted across the board long before 3.0 came out, I don't think you can give them the benefit of the doubt here when it comes to balancing being hard at least as far as VP and ES were concerned.

The double dipping thing was complicated and I think they hit the mark on poison and failed on the other two (bleed keystone pretty much ruins bleed by not allowing you to focus on it) ignite is dead, thats kinda understandable i'd have preferred ignite to not be quite so dead but at least they got halfway there.

The fact zerkers #1 and probably about to get nerfed though was extremely obvious all along, generic leech, massive damage bonus and VP it was causing problems before ES got nerfed its just few enough people played it that it slipped under the radar apparently. They should still nerf VP, its the real issue.
Anyone else feel bothered that GGG balance team will gleefully and greedily use these stats as "evidence" to tune down berserkers, tankability and leech such as the recent 207 es CI tank?

From trend of patches, it just have been tons of nerfs and making the game artificially more lethal through gradual weakening steps.

It's gradually losing the feeling of OP and turning into WOW's style.

I think its time to take a break from poe. for a year or so. divinity orginal sin is out and soon grim dawn expansion. sooo yea ^^ hopefully they balanced things better by that time :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info