HOW TO: BE RICH IN PoE. Economy Class: Flipping 101

^What he's doing can barely be considered playing the game. Sitting in a HO tabbing back and forth to a browser is asinine when you could be running maps, lab, Atziri etc. Though I guess if you're trash at actually playing the game you can go stock market simulator mode in an attempt to make yourself feel better and [Removed by Support].
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Last edited by West_GGG on Sep 26, 2017, 11:19:57 AM
lol so angry over accumulating pixels, it's just a game
"
Slizzered wrote:
^What he's doing can barely be considered playing the game. Sitting in a HO tabbing back and forth to a browser is asinine when you could be running maps, lab, Atziri etc. Though I guess if you're trash at actually playing the game you can go stock market simulator mode in an attempt to make yourself feel better and [Removed by Support].

Hey man, some people just want to play stock market simulator while on a small island, surrounded by all your friends; Zana, Haku, Elreon, and Vorici.
"
RandallPOE wrote:

You claim I'm angry yet you're the one reporting posts due to catching feelings. 2017 and people still run to "mommy" because they can't handle a little banter, how pathetic.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
"
Slizzered wrote:
"
RandallPOE wrote:

You claim I'm angry yet you're the one reporting posts due to catching feelings. 2017 and people still run to "mommy" because they can't handle a little banter, how pathetic.

This comes as a surpise to you when the current generation is being coddled by society? "Does this offend you? Here's your safe space, with a blanket and pacifier."

Source: UC Berkley

Anyways, who cares if people want to 'no-life' it in their hideouts for hours? There's more than one way to 'skin-a-cat' and if you have to rely on this guy teaching you 'econo 101' to flip currency, then you're already behind the metaphorical curve. Not even phased by it.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
Slizzered wrote:

You have clearly not watched the video, as I said multiple times in it, that you can map and do other things that you call ''actual gameplay'' all while you flip.
I flip in bulk, and I only take trades in between maps unless they are very profitable ones.
A.k.a I don't sit in hideout all day.

Also, I don't tab back and forth, I set my rates, and so be it.

I made a video to follow up, after roughly 3 hours of PLAYING THE GAME, a.k.a mapping, and doing bulk trades at the same time. I somehow end up with 15 more exalts after 3 hours.

Please tell me again how many exalts you make in 3 hours, and also, how consistent it is, because I understand a single enchant like +2 barrage on a good helmet is worth 40ex, but what is your chance of getting that? Oh ye... It is 1 / 300. Have fun running lab 300 times, and be sure to tell me how much time it took.

Seriously, playing the game is having the .exe file running, no matter what you do during that time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JvZk5vmjR0
Anyways, for all the people saying THIS requires TONS AND TONS of time, as well as for all the people saying that this isn't the goal of an ARPG, to amass currency and send it all to standards, I decided to make a quick follow up video to show you the economic power of flipping, as well as give actual examples to debunk all the myths floating around this whole concept that is flipping.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JvZk5vmjR0

Pretty much proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtB-nXGPEME

"
Slizzered wrote:
"
RandallPOE wrote:

hahaha still angry I see
@ op: you and your type are what drive me to quit.
we need an ah, this system feels like its more at home with d2 in the 90's...we literally just a a more sophisticated version of the d2 ah sites...I can never get behind anything that requires me to not play the game while playing the game...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info