[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

I am planning on using barrage though.

Okay, so what would you do? Should I just swap in a lightning pen and call it a day even though half of my damage is fire?
"
I am planning on using barrage though.

Okay, so what would you do? Should I just swap in a lightning pen and call it a day even though half of my damage is fire?

Crit, crit multi, faster attacks, pierce support, maim - any of this will work. You could also use PtL - it's a good gem on its own - has 29% physical damage as extra lightning damage. You don't lose much by using this gem.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Oct 10, 2017, 10:36:43 PM
Thanks for the replies!

What level should Cast when Damage Taken be?

How do we get the endurance charges to use immortal call with that by the way?

"
What level should Cast when Damage Taken be?

I got it on lvl 1.

"
How do we get the endurance charges to use immortal call with that by the way?

You don't use it with endurance chrages. It has a base duration of 40 + 75% from increased duration = 0.7 sec. (seems like a small amount but it's worth it).
Check mi profile ill found the most safe config for gems!!!! i dont die now <3 love you all
What do you think about Lioneye's Fall Viridian Jewel ?

It's a little bit expensive, but close to Acrovatics and claw node, it can give a lot of crite/multi, life/mana leech and physical damage.
You said it has a base duration of 40 + 75% from Increased Duration but if CWDT is level 1 you cant level Increased Duration past lvl 3-4 I thought?
"
Heffae wrote:
You said it has a base duration of 40 + 75% from Increased Duration but if CWDT is level 1 you cant level Increased Duration past lvl 3-4 I thought?

"This Gem can only Support Skill Gems requiring Level"

It's about Skill gem, the level of Increase Duration doesn't matter with CWDT, because it's a support gem. :)
Last edited by Keussef on Oct 12, 2017, 8:17:25 AM
Hey, dude can you add an Pastebin from Path of Building? How much life did you have ? I stuck @ 4.4 k
I am so, so glad this video has been made and reached top of the reddit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhpbTAljUdU [Bullshit Builds Episode 1 : MoonFlurry ]

Some people have asked me: if this is a DPS build why is the DPS so low? And I can't blame them when they see all the PATH OF BUILDING CRAFTED fake builds popping up everywhere.

All I can say is: when you see something like "10 MILL DPS, 7K LIFE, RESISTANT TO EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING DIES IN SECONDS" - you know either this build uses gear that literally costs thousands of exalts or it's PoB crafted imaginary build.

This build is hand crafted by me over 2 months of harbinger, my only build and it has been tested through and through. It's a DPS build and in the first paragraph I state that we will have around 5k life (I have 5.1k currently on my 94 lvl character) - that's the trade off of this build.

You can see all my stuff on the screenshot: 5.4 mil dps (2.7mil vs shaper) comes from:

4 flasks that use 20 charges out of 50 each active (Atziri's Promise, ToH, Dying Sun, Lucky Crit flask)

Projectile Weakness & Vaal Haste that I have on dedicated slots and forever have had with INCREASED DURATTION linked. I use them in every video, you can clearly see that.

Frenzy charges from raider Ascendancy

Hatred + HoA active.

+ all the items you can see in the build, the real items that I use and bought / crafted myself

And nothing else. No "enemy is shocked", no PoB crafted items, no abyssus that not only costs 40 exalt with barrage enchant but also makes you super vulnerable, no shenenigans.

Shaper has 20mil life. So if we do 2,7 mil per second we get him down to half in ~ 4 seconds. It's a huge dps but yeah if someone PoB crafts imaginary items and puts 5 MIL SHAPER DPS!! in the title then there is no competition.

So beware of fake PoB crafted builds, always check videos and if the build is actually real and how it works in reality.

I have a video of 10 Shaper runs, back to back, no cuts - in under 1 hour. Going to put it up soon.
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Oct 12, 2017, 3:50:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info