[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

"
JessicaSc2 wrote:
"
Im using this build check mi profile pls <3

Lioneye with +1 arrow *_*. Your gear is LIT.

yeah i found it for 13 ex, but i have a problem, i think have low crit and multy, and mi jew cost me to much for change, what i need to reach more dps? gem 21? auras 21? ill die to much in maps =/
So you don't use a golem, is that right?
"
Heffae wrote:

i think the build need ice golem
"

I don't use a golem because I don't like to re-summon it all the time but if you like to have a golem you can use it, it's only 1 slot.

My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
"

yeah i found it for 13 ex, but i have a problem, i think have low crit and multy, and mi jew cost me to much for change, what i need to reach more dps? gem 21? auras 21? ill die to much in maps =/

You have better gear than me, I mean you got a HH on - not sure how you're dying.

You can sometimes die to some combo of mods like powerful crits and whatnot or when you get in the middle of harbinger etc. Also the +arrow is great on barrage but not that good on TS, and your lioneye is like 330dps (?) so you're losing TS dps here. Other than this you should be doing amazing with this gear.
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Oct 10, 2017, 6:46:06 PM
"
JessicaSc2 wrote:
"

You have better gear than me, I mean you got a HH on - not sure how you're dying.

You can sometimes die to some combo of mods like powerful crits and whatnot or when you get in the middle of harbinger etc. Also the +arrow is great on barrage but not that good on TS, and your lioneye is like 330dps (?) so you're losing TS dps here. Other than this you should be doing amazing with this gear.

thx for the reply i love your build really now i dont have problem with mi tornado and mi barrage its rape bosses, ill regreat some nodes and put more life leech and i feel better, dont die to much with this leech, i think ill go get herald and TS lv 21 gems and problem solved, thx for all, last question why in your build u go with maim in the 6l?, i feel better than the first gem links. salute.
the question is why use MAIM ?
"
the question is why use MAIM ?

Because of 29% more physical damage. You can switch this one up for some other gem - what works better for your item setup, slower projectiles is pretty good too.

"

with mi tornado and mi barrage its rape bosses, ill regreat some nodes and put more life leech and i feel better, dont die to much with this leech

If you feel like you don't have enough leech with Atziri's Promise you can always use this

Gives a ton of leech.
What about if I use PtL gem + Lightning arrow to fully convert damage to lightning, that way I can fully benefit from lightning pen and then instead of signal fire, use a different quiver. Question is what quiver should I use?

Do you think this is a good idea?
Last edited by Heffae on Oct 10, 2017, 8:42:48 PM
"
What about if I use PtL gem + Lightning arrow to fully convert damage to lightning, that way I can fully benefit from lightning pen and then instead of signal fire, use a different quiver. Question is what quiver should I use?

Do you think this is a good idea?

if you're not planning to use barrage, then yes. Not sure what other quiver you would use, the only one comparable would be Drillneck but we still get more damage from Signal Fire due to being pdps based.
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Oct 10, 2017, 9:20:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info