Why don't they

"
shaunika90 wrote:
"
Fapmobile wrote:
Please don't be that guy who pulls % out of nowhere.

The lab is just fine, and you don't *have to* do the uber lab for any build to work.

you also dont need both of your arms to swim

but it does help you know

I hear this argument way too often. I agree that nowadays, because of the way GGG has continued to increase the difficulty of Path of Exile, the Labyrinth is for most builds a requirement. What I definitely don't agree with is the people who seem to read that statement wrong. You do need the Labyrinth to make an endgame build either viable or strong enough to run high red maps without wanting to neck yourself. On the contrary, you do not need the Endgame/Uber Labyrinth. Pretty much the only time I'd actually agree against this is for the Scion who can get the option to start at another characters start.

Aside from the Scion there are no builds that actually require you to have all 8 points. The Labyrinth itself is actually balanced around this fact. No build actually requires the last 2 points to work, they are merely convenience. Sure, they might be incredibly powerful, but they are definitely not a requirement. Remember when the endgame Labyrinth didn't even exist? Clearly you don't.

Back to the point of contention, I personally think the Labyrinth is in an incredibly good spot right now, after the 3.0 changes. The main complaints I had, if any, were the length in earlier difficulties. The new Darkshrine effects are better as well, in my opinion at least. Like I always say to myself, any death to traps is a death that could have and should have been avoided.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:
Wait, my full skillset? Yeah, it is awesome:

- Press 5 for getting faster
- Use left mouse key to move
- Press 2-4 to bosst your DPS
- Use right mouse key to shatter the entire screen
- Repeat

I could train a monkey to do that. Yet I am no monkey, and while the Lab is admittedly not the most brain-challenging thing there is in the world, it is still significantly better than most maps.

Only drawback: I just crashed before collecting all loot + enchanting my helm.

Wait, you're playing a Hack'n Slash ARPG and are making fun of regular Hack'n Slash ARPG elements? Farming, grinding and pushing our builds/characters is the main reasons why many of us are playing.

But I've debated this enough in the past. A lot of people like it, a lot of people don't. All subjective. The sad thing is that people who DO like it, have a tendency to think it's a "skill thing", and often become condescending. Challenging content can be fun. Lab is neither, in my eyes.

Doesn't he prove that Lab traps require less skill, since you don't need to boost your dps or press right mouse to shatter entire screen, while claiming the opposite? WTF am i reading here...
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Sep 24, 2017, 4:31:06 AM
I was just drunk and tilted yesterday I played lab 3 times today dident die once and had fun lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info