Delete this thread.

Delete this thread
Last edited by Kosyne13 on Sep 24, 2017, 6:34:36 AM
"
Kosyne13 wrote:
*Edit*Okay so an entire post was removed because I detailed step by step what happened on my account.

If you think I should drop this please tell me I would love your input.

As Iang said, you admit to using a third party site to perform such an action. Since GGG does not care if perm sc <-> perm hc or temp same thing take place, but they do not officially support it outright, there is a standard to hardcore trading forum section in which they warn it is unsafe and cannot guarantee its outcome. However, it is the only allowed means of connecting and trading across league types and using means that are not provided or somehow endorsed by GGG automatically makes it grey territory at best on legality and has more of a 99% chance of never being usable legally.

You may have taken a risk trading with somebody in those forums, but it is the only risk GGG would have allowed you to take without repercussions. You can reduce that risk by picking those that have good reputations but that is about it.

By using an external site with no GGG checkoff of okay to use in any way, you fucked yourself. You will not get your account back unless by the good grace of GGG they find that they can conclude you ultimately did not gain or spend any real money even in the form of any online pseudo-currency in the event overall and change it to a very unnerving warning. But the odds of that happening should honestly make one cry.

You still like the game, move on and learn from this. Leave the issue alone about getting your account back. You may be able to discuss with support getting your supporter packs transferred (if possible? I don't know myself). But consider anything solely in game null and void.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Sep 23, 2017, 9:45:33 AM
First time I've ever seen somebody claiming innocence and buying a supporter pack on a new account right away. Usually it's "F you GGG, I ain't never giving you any money again".

Yeah, making one sided trades with an rmt site is a sure way to get banned. Glad to hear GGG is quick with the ban hammer for those instances. You've hopefully learned your lessen so good luck in the future. I would just avoid trying to trade between standard and hardcore leagues in the future, but that's just me. Half the fun of starting in a new league is building from scratch.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Sep 23, 2017, 10:04:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info