Delete this thread.

Thank you GGG.
Last edited by Kosyne13 on Sep 24, 2017, 6:33:14 AM
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2017, 10:04:19 AM
1) Email support. They won't do dick because you posted your woes publicly.

2) You realize emphasizing that you bought the supporter pack throws off a thousand different red flags to anybody reading your sob story right? It is pretty much begging to be interpreted as "I did something not allowed and got banned. Please give me my account back. I gave you guys $60 bucks for this pack now so you better give me my account back." Regardless of your "Don't take my supporter pack into consideration on my behalf."

3) Are you sure you weren't trading currencies from permanent to temp leagues/vice versa? Because that would get your ass banned just as quick as RMT.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Thank you GGG.
Last edited by Kosyne13 on Sep 24, 2017, 6:33:45 AM
Don't spam them with E-mails. Every time you do, your ticket gets updated and it ends up at the back of the queue again.
Thank you, I didn't know that
I posted what I did because there is the basic implication that you are trying to bribe GGG by saying indirectly "look at my supporter pack, give me my account back please."

It doesn't matter how innocent you are, and I am not specifically stating that I think you did anything wrong, simply that the way you presented your situation makes it look that way, regardless of your intent in doing so.

That being said, there are a lot fewer instances of GGG giving a false positive ban over a justified ban. So there is an implied guilt on anybody who is admitting being banned outside of accidents like the recent wave of people that were getting instabanned upon leveling because of tripped up systems or cases of mistaken identity, missing information, etc.

Like I said, emailing support is the only way you will make any progress but as listed above, don't spam, just takes longer to get an answer back.

Unfortunately for you, the string of emails you posted doesn't do any favors in my eyes:

What did you remove from from Samantha's email that you didn't post here? Just seemed odd that you hid it without a description why.

What the heck do you mean by placeholder currency? Accidentally doing something not allowed or or on purpose, there isn't much reason for GGG to be responsible to differentiate, hence straight to being banned. The onus on you is to know that it isn't allowed when you agreed to the Terms of Use.

You pretty much admit that whatever you did was obviously wrong in hindsight since you resort to begging to have the ban reduced to a warning. Without you clarifying exactly how everything went down, it sounds like somebody begging a cop to give them a warning instead of a speeding ticket because they didn't know speeding wasn't legal.

If you give a more detailed explanation of what exactly went down, it would clarify a lot of things. Of course depending on how severe it is, forum moderators may just remove it before I can see it depending if it details how to "accidentally" RMT or anything else not allowed.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
Kosyne13 wrote:
I pointed out the supporter pack because if I didn't some one else would.

No one cares tbh...i've never seen anyone point out a supporters status in a post about banning other than the creator of the post unless it was telling the OP that supporter status dose not matter no matter how much you spend on the game

"
Kosyne13 wrote:
Also, A permanent ban without warning email or an email saying why it was banned until I emailed them and they simply said RMT.

Wipe my account do whatever

I didn't Imply or say because of X do Y

If I got a more straight up answer instead of simply

~~~~~~~~~~~~~The only email they sent after I asked.

Your account has been banned for real money trading. Buying/selling items or accounts for external currency ~~~~REMOVED~~~~ breaches our Terms of Use and is a bannable offense.

To clarify, we take RMT extremely seriously, as it damages the in game economy and constitutes "pay2win" (we're against that).

Kind regards,
Samantha

Do you know how hard it is to actually get banned for RMT? it's not some random occurrence or whim that GGG just banned the account, there is a lot of investigating that goes into it and double checking everything.
They don't even generally tell you what you get banned for anyway but you are getting a specific banned for rmt which would indicate to most people that they are pretty damn sure that you did.

And as pointed out, what sort of person would literally get banned(even if they claim it was for no reason) then go out and make another account and BUY a supporters pack....it should be the opposite, like you'll never buy one again or demanding for a refund of previous ones on the other account (if you had any)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Sep 23, 2017, 6:19:27 AM
Delete this thread
Last edited by Kosyne13 on Sep 24, 2017, 6:34:13 AM
Delete this threadnput.
Last edited by Kosyne13 on Sep 24, 2017, 6:34:20 AM
"
Kosyne13 wrote:

When I was liquidating gear into ex/chaos Some one asked why I was selling below market value, and I said I'm done playing sc and that I wanted to transfer my currency over. and that I was using a certain website to act as escrow so I wouldn't get scammed So thats how I got tagged I believe, Thats the sad part I thought what I was doing wasn't against the terms since I wasnt RMT It was acting as escrow, And investigation? It was literally the day after I only came back 3 days ago.

I love Path of exile and I still want to play the game... Why would I not buy a support pack?

ALSO what I removed from the email was the website.

You used a RMT website... You won't get unbanned. You can stop posting about it and move on to your new account...and never use such websites again.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info