3.0 | The Shadow Clone Ninjutsu [SC/HC]

"
Nice! Yes keep pushing on through and I assure you, maps feel really fun when you got all your items and links in a row! :D

Just got into maps at level 68. First thing I did was a Zana mission and she put me in a level 74 map. I had no problem with it. Your build feels incredibly strong, I think I can do T11 maps right now. It is a lot of fun to play.

Spoiler

As a side note, I'm thinking of using empower 3 over vaal haste. What's your thought? I'm glad I stuck it out.
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"
Nice! Yes keep pushing on through and I assure you, maps feel really fun when you got all your items and links in a row! :D

Just got into maps at level 68. First thing I did was a Zana mission and she put me in a level 74 map. I had no problem with it. Your build feels incredibly strong, I think I can do T11 maps right now. It is a lot of fun to play.

Spoiler

As a side note, I'm thinking of using empower 3 over vaal haste. What's your thought? I'm glad I stuck it out.

It's up to you if you'd like to use empower. However, when I was theorycrafting the build, the difference in damage with using empower is laughable compared to vaal haste. It's about 14k damage difference per clone, and if we average about 30 clones out at once (which we do), that's about 420k damage we're missing out on. So I decided to stick it out with Vaal Haste.
What's the limitations to this? Uber lab'able? Gaurdian'able? Shaper'able? Is the dps there?
"
Seanj0 wrote:
What's the limitations to this? Uber lab'able? Gaurdian'able? Shaper'able? Is the dps there?

The DPS is certainly there. It can do Uber Lab no issues. As far as other end game goes, I'm still progressing through those at the moment, but at the rate it's going now I see no issues with it doing Shaper and Guardians successfully.
Last edited by Morphyne123 on Sep 27, 2017, 8:57:10 PM
thanks for the reply and fantastic guide.

What's the bestest helm enchant? Also, what about EE?
Last edited by Seanj0 on Sep 28, 2017, 6:12:58 PM
"
Seanj0 wrote:
thanks for the reply and fantastic guide.

What's the bestest helm enchant? Also, what about EE?

Best enchant would be a pick of elemental weakness, projectile weakness, or blink/mirror arrow damage. EE does not affect minions, only the player so would not benefit us in anyway. I've tried a few times thinking it did. :p
Last edited by Morphyne123 on Sep 30, 2017, 2:11:49 AM
Hey! What do you guys thisnk about Chin Sol? I mean, in order for the trap triggered, the enemy must be at close range. Accordingly, the passive effect of this bow (100% More damage at close range) will work 90% of the time. What do you think about this?
"
Danzze wrote:
Hey! What do you guys thisnk about Chin Sol? I mean, in order for the trap triggered, the enemy must be at close range. Accordingly, the passive effect of this bow (100% More damage at close range) will work 90% of the time. What do you think about this?

Hey there Danzze! The reason why we don't use Chin Sol is for the sole fact that Lioneye's Glare gives our clones 100% chance to hit. If we used the Chin Sol, correctly we would be doing 100% more damage close range, however our hit chance would be right around 70% and our clones would never make consistent hits which means losing a bunch of damage. On top of that, Lioneye's glare does a lot more phys damage and Far Shot which helps with moving away targets. You have to think about % in hit chance actually equating to a more % multiplier when your trying to land hits. Chin Sol would be an amazing choice by far if we didn't have to worry about accuracy and hit chance. >_<
"
Morphyne123 wrote:
EE does not affect minions, only the player so would not benefit us in anyway. I've tried a few times thinking it did. :p

My understanding is that minions can't proc EE but benefit if the main character procs it. A lot of guides for summoners recommend EE so their minions can take advantage of it. Isn't that the whole point of using Generosity, so you do cold damage with split arrow (cold damage on jewelry for example) to lower the resistance to lightning and fire damage that your minions get from Anger and Wrath via Generosity (but you don't, otherwise why use generosity?)?

Everything I can find on the subject says this.
So, no lmp or gmp for clones? Would getting additional arrow on quiver help a ton? I want to remake this build, and min max it so just wondering. I want to be at almost 6K life if that is possible.
I love pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info