3.0 | The Shadow Clone Ninjutsu [SC/HC]

"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
So, no lmp or gmp for clones? Would getting additional arrow on quiver help a ton? I want to remake this build, and min max it so just wondering. I want to be at almost 6K life if that is possible.

No need for LMP or GMP. We have so many clones out shooting at everything that we don't need to take the massive DPS hit on our 6-link setup. You can shoot for an additional arrow if you'd like. Me personally, I like to have the pierce on my Drillneck so they get the 50% increased damage to that target, but it's up to you. I know for a fact having an additional arrow, they will clear a bit faster. And yes, 6k life is possible. You will need to respect some damage nodes for life however.
Here is my current setup. Doing maps just fine. I hate manually cursing but I really only need it on bosses.

I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Here is my current setup. Doing maps just fine. I hate manually cursing but I really only need it on bosses.

Looking good. I have no issue with manually cursing really, especially when I see those damage numbers jump. ;)
Actually really interested in trying this build. Are there any videos of Izaro/Guardian/Shaper kills that you can upload?
"
yoshieku wrote:
Actually really interested in trying this build. Are there any videos of Izaro/Guardian/Shaper kills that you can upload?

I will be working on those videos towards end of the league, at the moment I have a few other projects that I'm currently working on, so stay tuned!
Could this be played as a necro using sunblast?
"
Could this be played as a necro using sunblast?

Could it be played as a Necro, yes with the off chance that we would be losing a lot of traps being triggered at once from Chain Reaction which in theory would lose us more damage in the long run. Could it be played as a Necro with Sunblast, no. The only reason why is we gain Skill Duration on our passive tree which helps our clones stay out longer. However, this increases the time our traps stay deployed as well. Meaning that the duration it would literally take used with Sunblast to make our traps trigger, would be way too long and we would never benefit from them.
Really like the build. it is very similar to my old scion one. Would have never thought to use traps (mainly because I haven't really played around with them much). The only thing I can recommend is to head down to the Scion area earlier to grab the skill duration nodes faster for more early damage. You forgo a bit of early health from written in blood, but it leaves you in a good spot. If you feel you are a bit too squishy you can grab more of the scion life wheel instead of the second skill duration. + 5 passives are easy to refund once you make the upper loop.

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAFsACQYAACqw2CHAsw4Pqxa_JpVh4lVLjDZQQlM1kye-isrTtAzqug18V8ko-oLHHb4zhwPu-ehBh7c-_grYvTWStfJuqkrIPydfmFltzzLviPk3189JsfJFoS8AAAAAAA==
Considering doing this on 3.2 or 3.3. Any notable changes from your build (if you have carried it over)? Looks amazingly powerful and clever.
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Apr 16, 2018, 1:00:02 AM
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Considering doing this on 3.2 or 3.3. Any notable changes from your build (if you have carried it over)? Looks amazingly powerful and clever.

I logged on my old character with this build and it seems to be nerfed into the ground and no longer functions properly. The duration of the minions is 25% of what it used to be, and the cluster trap support no longer works with trap support (you only throw 1 trap now instead of 5x2 for both mirror and blink arrow).

So your 2 main skills also only do 20% of the DPS what they used to do.

All these changes multiply together to mean you do like 1% of the damage that this build used to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info