Exalted - Small tight group guild

age 35:the netherlands ign:smijtmaarweg
IGN:Myownfirstbuild

Ofc if you are still req :P
IGN: Moody0428
IGN LastMovex
last batch of invitation sent. guild currently full unless i post again.
I would like to join. IGN: gergelyatya
2 available spot open.
i would like to join. i try to play every day for an hour or so. IGN duhhhduh

I live on the east coast of the US.
I'd be interested in joining. I'm west coast based US, and play the game semi-casually due to work schedule.

I've mainly played the game solo and enjoy tinkering around with builds and theorycrafting. I'm interested in finding a group of people I can learn from and group with from time to time.

In game name - Jbadder
can i join your guild>?
Hello,

My name is Haig and I've played PoE on and off since mid-2014. I started Harbinger league about two weeks late but since mid August I have been playing every day for about 4 hours a day (8pm - midnight PST) and fell back in love with this game. I'm a business owner and usually work 60 hour weeks but I daydream about being home and playing all the time :) I'm actually typing this while in my office :)

Anyhow, I am very friendly and love teaching people about the game although I am no expert about every technical detail about this game. I do want to find a tight knit group of people that don't take themselves too seriously yet are talented enough to complete everything (or almost everything) in this game. I love to share as well and would love to donate points to purchase stash tabs for the guild and fill with Maps and decent loot so others can benefit. It would be great to actually group with someone in maps or even just leveling a new character together, etc...

I do have Discord and would find it refreshing to be able to interact with others while playing rather than the only interaction being the 10 seconds it takes to make a trade.

I hope there is a little bit of room left and I can find a nice guild to help and be helped in.

Cheers!

IGN: FrenziedWildStrike
Last edited by Haigdem on Oct 8, 2017, 4:05:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info