Exalted - Small tight group guild

any ladies up in here? tis the only thing i hate about trying to find a guild- guys can be too over the top when there is only 1 girl in there

also, im looking to set up harbinger t15 map rotay- amazing xp, chance for mirror shards etc. having a guild for this would mean you can take your time, semi, and not rush rush rush and have to deal with nincompoops who just go go go and then you miss out on xp and drops...

im an everyday player for 4 years. i gamble everything BUT i have lots of fun.. my profile is open if you need info

currently level 92 (main) and 90 (lab killer) in HSC
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Sep 24, 2017, 11:32:12 AM
I can join, IGN: SinkDrain.
"small tight" (thinking emoji)

ign: HARBINGER_PISSSSSSSSSSS
Last edited by knugen94 on Sep 24, 2017, 2:37:18 PM
i would like to join

ign : haHAAMETAbtw
I want to join. I've been playing for a few weeks and have been looking for other people to play with. I stopped playing Diablo because of this game. IGN: Raze36911
I'd like to join. IGN: Raze36911
Hey,
I have been solo playing PoE since Dez. 2016.
Ive played the last 3 leagues and I am currently lvl 90 with my main in HSC.

Im looking for a nice and friendly guild to play and talk to, because im tired of playing on my own.
I would call myself a casual player with around 14h of playtime per week.
Im 29 years old and usually playing in the evenings. (EST 6pm)

Im looking forward to hearing from you guys :)

IGN: qp_flicker / qp_srs_baron
Hey this sounds like an awesome guild, can I ask what time zone you guys play on?
"
subtleorwhat wrote:
Hey this sounds like an awesome guild, can I ask what time zone you guys play on?

we play on eastern time zone. we have ppl playing before work and after work.
8 pm EST is when everyone is usually on.
"
omgTeal wrote:
"
subtleorwhat wrote:

we play on eastern time zone. we have ppl playing before work and after work.
8 pm EST is when everyone is usually on.

Ah cool, thanks for the response, I'm EU myself so I don't think I'd ever see anyone :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info