Daily Deal Feedback

How often do you check the daily deals?

As often as I play, which is just about every day.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?

Not sure what you mean. I can buy them using my browser or in game, so I suppose so. I don't like being redirected to the browser to see an example of them in action and often don't think the videos are long or detailed enough, but that's being nit picky.

Do you use the Watchlist feature?

Yes. Love it.

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?

Doesn't really matter to me ultimately, but I do kind of dig that you're doing that.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?

Wow. Most of them. I'd say like 70-80%? But I'm bad at estimating things like that.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

Lower the prices! lol. But seriously, some of these seem just outrageous in cost, even when on the best sale. I don't know that I'll ever spend the equivalent of $20 on any single thing - but I *might* spend $20 on a package of similar themed things, like an aura package or something, for example. Reduced prices on things because you're buying the bundle is always cool.
I would like a deal that allows me to buy up to X amount of points at half price, ( ? a bit like the black friday special 2 years ago? )
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
I don't actively look but i have most stuff i want on watch list so i get notified when there is one!

daily deals happen quite often, i like it really mutch, maybe want more of complete sets.. like have a set on sale at least every 3-5 days or something

yes! i got most of the stuff i want tho

Theme, but some items are hard to get into a theme, so sometimes you might need to make some "random" ones or armour theme instead of like "blood".

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
because OF daily deals only about 20% i think, most stuff i just buy normally :)

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
i do not think so, i kinda like how you changed it into themes more than like 1 item!

IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
every so often
sure
no
type
most
lower prices
How often do you check the daily deals? Everyday I'm on

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough? yes

Do you use the Watchlist feature? not aware of watchlist feature

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type? Type

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals? about 80%

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work? preview, preview on the character, original price
Whenever i´m getting a notification

Yes they definitely are

Its a very useful and easy to use feature that i gratefully use

A mix of both would be nice to get some diversion. Maybe themes through the week and like an armour saturday and weapons sunday for example

Probably all cause i´m a cheapass ^^

None i can think of right now
Almost daily

No Lower the prices....

When you lower prices

Whichever one lowers prices.

60%

They would work much better with lower prices.

Side note: I don't mind supporting the game and I know buying MTX is optional but we all got to admit the prices are a tad excessive...
# How often do you check the daily deals?
Everyday

# Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Yes

# Do you use the Watchlist feature?
Yes

# Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
I prefer theme

# What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Over 80% I think

# Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
None right now
What can change the nature of a man?
Last edited by Seawall on Sep 19, 2017, 5:20:44 PM
Everyday

Depend on the item, i personally think the price of a lot item even on sale are pretty high but i think it depend on the country and financial disponibility

Nope

SALE!

I haven't buy anything yet but i would buy some stab when they are on sale

I love the thing you guys sale one set or one theme togheter, but the price is still high maybe if you sale some more and keep the price like that it will help a lot people who can't afford to buy something and who can afford it they have the possibility to not wait and buy instantly. I will love support the game and you developer!
Q:What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
A: 100%

Any and all feedback is very welcome! Thank you for your time.
Since I'm not big on MTX I would like to see a button that would show me only those MTXs that I could afford with my current balance.

Otherwise I like the new MTX ingame UI, especially related to skills!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info