Daily Deal Feedback

How often do you check the daily deals?
I check daily when I remember.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Yes.

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
Now I do, because of this feedback thread.

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
I like themed sales, but a mix is fine. Lets me know about different kinds of MTX

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

I would say the majority of my purchases were daily deal related. I did go through a phase of mystery boxes until I got one too many head adornments. Then I decided to just get what I wanted through daily deals.
For reference: I use the Steam client exclusively for this game.

• How often do you check the daily deals?
    Only some of the time, when I remember they exist.

• Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
    "Accessible" is vague here... I wish it was easier to know what the deals were; perhaps a notice on the login screen? Apparently the non-Steam client has that?

• Do you use the Watchlist feature?
    Only a little. It's clunky as I can't use it inside the (Steam) game client.

• Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
    I'm actually kinda indifferent; I've yet to form a strong opinion... In part, admittedly, because most of the visual MTX just doesn't appeal to me.

• What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
    Barring the 4 premium tab upgrades for my starter tabs, I've never bought anything NOT on sale.

• Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
    Mostly, I'd like some better visibility to them, as hinted above. Better alerting of what's available, ability to fill my wishlist from WITHIN the Steam Client... Maybe even some degree of integration to get a Steam message (instead of a private message here; I'm rarely signed in here!) when items go on sale.

Likewise, a proper in-character 3D preview might be nice, too, so I can confirm that the items would look that nice. As others mentioned, including the PARTS of armour sets on sales along with the whole thing would be good as well, too. (possibly even running a parts-only sale whenever you finish the run of a mystery box, to let all folk finish out their sets)

I'll confess; the general clunkiness of the store has contributed a good deal to reducing how much I've bought. If it was easier to see sales, and they covered a broader portion (since the selection has grown far faster than the size of sales) there's almost certainly a few things I'd have picked up by now after having my eye on them...
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
How often do you check the daily deals?
All the time!

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
Yes!

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
Both work! :}

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Maybe 25%. I will often buy something I hadn't considered due to daily deal.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work? // Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?

In general I just want to comment that I think the MTX are too pricy at this point in PoE's lifespan. In 2013 there was some level of donation baked into the price to help new guys get off the ground. $42 for a full armor set, or $8 for glowy eyes is just too much. Please consider lowering the prices, and maybe you end up selling more anyways.

Secondly, the boxes (and I comment on this cuz we already know another box is coming in 3.1) need to have checks and balanced built in. Take notes from industry leaders on this one. Some sort of dust return for duplicates, pity timer, no duplicate 'legendaries', etc etc. I have duplicate white wings, but no chaos wings. I have $30 worth of white ferns. It needs to be a little bit more tilted toward the user. The house is winning a bit too hard on this one.

Also saw feedback on previous pages about the need for paper doll preview. Big time thumbs up to that. I've bought expensive MTX that didn't render as nice as I'd hope on different classes or in combination with different armour pieces. Would also be nice not to have MTX be single concurrent use. If I spent $20 on a weapon skin, let me dual wield it. If I spend $42 on an armour skin, let me use it on both my chars at the same time, PLEASE! :))

Thanks! ^^
Last edited by Gescom on Sep 24, 2017, 10:55:43 AM
"
How often do you check daily bids?

Every day at least twice.

"
Do you feel that daily offers are sufficiently accessible?

Daily offers are satisfactory. I would like to add a more frequent change to Buy Pack.
I want to spend my money, but for something I like.

"
Do you use Watchlist?

Oh yeah :)

"
Do you prefer sales based on the type of topic or type of microtransaction?

I prefer sets. But I'm adding some other pieces.

"
What percentage of your microprocessing purchases would you estimate for daily trades?

80%

"
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how the Daily Deals work?

When I buy Linking a character to see how it looks like a particular figure on me. Or at least divide by character (marauder, shadow, etc)
Last edited by oupis on Sep 25, 2017, 1:04:44 PM
I suggest everyone consideres this, sounds really good to me :D!
Closed Beta Member
http://www.twitch.tv/Rugir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info