Daily Deal Feedback

How often do you check the daily deals?
When I'm actively playing, daily.
When I'm not playing actively, then weekly.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Yes.

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
Yes.

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
Both seem good, I don't really care.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
100%

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
I'd like the following two features:

1) I want an in-game notification if an item on your watchlist is on daily deal sale, and the ability to manage your watchlist while in-game.

2) I want individual parts of armor-sets to go on sale also.
Last edited by mrscabs on Sep 18, 2017, 10:22:12 PM
I check every single day because it gives me a chance to see things I may have missed scrolling through.
I love the system and would love to see entire themes put up. I buy all of my MTX based on my build and color scheme of the ability and the alternate arts of that ability so to see entire themes go on sale would be an exponential amount greater to suit up and play a character that i enjoy looking at more often. I found myself waiting months for a sale (I'm a bit stingy when it comes to pricing) just to get the perfect colors for my MTX but if there were pre-made color schemed style sale days i would more than likely buy the whole scheme.
For instance, Caustic arrow has a purple color swap, prophecy was a purple set. i bought the donator set and ability to match so i could look purple :D its my favorite color. I even worked up the 36 challenges just for the purple pet because it was the only one at the time and I still love my little monkey baby!
"These are the gem =)"
-Bex
Everyday. Even when I don't log in to play, I check them. Usually I do it as soon as I wake up.

Yes. But I'd like them to show up in log in screen in steam client too.

Yes

Both are good. We also had a bunch of sales for a pre-made combo a few months ago, they were great.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
I'd say 50% of the non-supporter mtx, but if we look on the 100+points mtx i'd say 80%. Gross estimation here.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Yes, i'd like to have armour parts on sale along armour sets.
never
dont care
no
dont care
100%
no
How is this survey not automated in some way? Are you paying a poor intern to scrub these responses?

Every day I play y(which is ever day)

Ya

Did not know about it ...

Huh?

29% or some other prime number

They seem random, so I often lose hope of a big armor set I want going on sale. Wish there was an "upcoming" list to keep me logging in (beyond my daily play).
"

Everyday for as long as I'm active in the league.

"
?

Changing the name from specials to daily deal would make it more obvious. Also I liked when you used to have it on the login page.

"

Yes, it's extremely handy to tag new MTXs I like.

"

No preference.

"

75%.

"
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work

Add to watchlist from within game rather than just the website would be nice.

How often do you check the daily deals? Pretty much every day.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough? Yes

Do you use the Watchlist feature? No, I just check every day, so no need.

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type? Both are fine.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals? The Vast Majority, I'm rarely in a rush to get MTX, so I just wait till they are on sell. Mtx prices are so high that I have a hard enough time justifying them on daily deals, buying them at full price knowing I can save a few dollars if I'm patient almost never feels good. Actually, mentally, I don't even think of daily deals as a sell, I think of them as the actual price, with a price penalty if I buy without waiting for a daily deal.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work? When you put a Armour set on sell, please please apply the discount to the cost of buying individual pieces and not just the whole set.
Last edited by GoldDragon32 on Sep 18, 2017, 10:31:37 PM
"

I check everyday

Yes

I didn't know there was a watchlist feature until now

Theme

None yet, but they're very tempting will most likely spend money on a deal in the near future.

Can you guys add a search function please? It'd be great.
"

Every day, if I log in to the game.

"

You absolutely need to add either a timer or some way to communicate to me that this is a limited time deal, and what that time-frame is. Just clicking on "Specials" in-game and seeing a bunch of stuff, I have no way of knowing that these are daily deals, or week-long deals, or what. The only way I would know is if I happened to learn from another source.

"

What's the Watchlist feature?

"

Both are good, but I would personally prefer more category-typed sales than theme sales, as I feel it's more useful.

"

Just guessing, 10-15%?

"

Now that the MTX management has been overhauled, it would be really cool to be able to preview MTX effects on your character in-game, maybe for a few seconds while standing in town (possibly not visible to others?)
Last edited by ArchReaper7 on Sep 18, 2017, 10:35:33 PM
still waiting on supporter pack with option to create your own MTX
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info