[3.1] Explosive Arrow Slayer (Shaper-Capable)

Really? two six links = beginner friendly?
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
"

it doesnt need a six link to work, did he say anything about 6link REQUIRED???
quillrain is one of the cheapest item 6l atm since the chancing method and can even use a 5l bow with +2 bow gem and you can clear fine, i dont understand whats so expensive about a 6l?
you can get a white 6l bow and roll +2 bow gem yourself for less than 30c.
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Oct 2, 2017, 9:33:07 AM
"
Is dying sun worth buying ?

I don't think so, but it's not at all bad or detrimental.
"
dEus__ wrote:
Do the "14% increased damage with two handed weapons" nodes increase EA's explosion?

It does not - EA explosion damage has nothing to do with weapon damage. This is why old WED didn't work with EA.
"

I do not believe I ever made any promises that my build is beginner-friendly. This build is cost-prohibitive for many, though the two bows are actually pretty reasonably costed relative to other items. With some creative cheaper gearing, you can definitely have a ton of fun with a Quill Rain murdering screens of enemies.
Last edited by GodofRabbits on Oct 3, 2017, 7:16:26 PM
"
GodofRabbits wrote:
"

I do not believe I ever made any promises that my build is beginner-friendly. This build is cost-prohibitive for many, though the two bows are actually pretty reasonably costed relative to other items. With some creative cheaper gearing, you can definitely have a ton of fun with a Quill Rain murdering screens of enemies.

Hey there. I think I made a mistake. was looking at too many forum posts and mixed up the titles.

Players like me who never makes enough currencies are often times discouraged. Sorry about that.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
Hi,
Looking at playing this build would you recommend any changes for HC?
Thanks
"
BigWood1e wrote:
Hi,
Looking at playing this build would you recommend any changes for HC?
Thanks

I would get less damage, probably on jewels and gear, but that's about all. If (when) you die, it will likely not be to reflect. There aren't a lot of additional defensive layers we can add since we don't have mana to use for auras, for instance. I would probably swap an offensive curse for a defensive one - either enfeeble or temp chains. If you can't get leech on gear, you might be better served as a Witch Elementalist to get the reduced reflected damage taken.

Good luck out there!
Why you use Corruption «0.2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life» on quiver? Passive skill of Slayer «Two Handed Damage, Life Leech» « 0.2% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life» does not work with EA?
Last edited by AMD965BE on Oct 14, 2017, 9:29:31 AM
"
AMD965BE wrote:
Why you use Corruption «0.2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life» on quiver? Passive skill of Slayer «Two Handed Damage, Life Leech» « 0.2% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life» does not work with EA?

The real damage from EA is secondary explosion damage, not attack damage, so attack damage leech is useless. You basically need 'fire damage leeched as life' as a corruption on quiver or amulet - there aren't any good alternatives. If you can't get fire leech, you are better off not choosing the Slayer ascendancy (and by extension, Duelist class).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info