Build of the Week: Chin Sol Trapnel Shot

I can see that people have no clue what the idea behind "build of the week" is.
Just a hint, it's not a showcase for builds that faceroll everything ...

My god, how do they always find the worst builds for botw. The video shows the guy with a HP of 4159, and the only regen being 100 life from each trap, so good luck not dying in any maps beyond T5. The amount of damage really doesn't matter when you're a glass cannon.

There are many builds in the forums that are truly good, why are they always ignored for botw?
LOOOOOOL, Ripperinoooo, Crappachinooooo

Aight so build of the week doesn't actually need to be a viable build it just needs to be interesting. Lemme grab one of my brother Bilo's builds, he has a very fuuuuuunny retardation.
It annoys the fak out of me, that the general community has no clue what the hell BOTW is all about.

This showcase isn't about steamrolling content, it's about interactions and/or somewhat new/hipster ideas.

Please go to mathil's stream, if you aren't content with what you're seeing..
D3 is an option too.
build of the weak?
cool!
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
"
It annoys the fak out of me, that the general community has no clue what the hell BOTW is all about.

This showcase isn't about steamrolling content, it's about interactions and/or somewhat new/hipster ideas.

Please go to mathil's stream, if you aren't content with what you're seeing..
D3 is an option too.

Boo-feckin-hoo. Dry your eyes.
"
daflipp wrote:
I can see that people have no clue what the idea behind "build of the week" is.
Just a hint, it's not a showcase for builds that faceroll everything ...

Do you understand the difference between "facerolling" and "surviving maps past T5"?

"
Incredible wrote:

The creator himself said his build was just a league starter and not viable enough to do anything but early map currency grinding.

GGG seems to have missed that part...
Perception is reality.
"
incredibie wrote:
I don't see why people are crying here so much.
"not viable" is what i read over and over again.
So the people who write that have a definition of viable for themself of course.
But do you realy think your opinion fits to all playstyles?
Not only is 4k life enough for the most content in the Game if you know how to dodge manualy, which many do not know anymore due to 15k es facetank builds sadly.
Further is the viablility of a build defined by the things you want to do.
If your goal is to reach level 90 and accept a few death's on that way many builds are very viable to you,
Sure if your goal is to kill shaper before he can use any skill which you don't dodge because you either are lazy or bad in the game, which you try to compensate by metagaming and mechanic abusing, your buildspectrum is very limited.
So before you say a build is not viable, try to ask yourself. What might the goal of the build be. And what is your own goal in the game. Then think about the viability of the build for your personal preferences.
But do not just destroy any build that does not fit your requirements to be viable verbaly, because for some people they will be much more then just viable.
Propably the best and funniest build they ever managed to play.
And you are the one that keeps people away from those builds by nonsense and stupid comments that just say: "Not viable"
Thanks!

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 and so on :) You just said it right, man.
"
Sarge_101 wrote:
LOOOOOOL, Ripperinoooo, Crappachinooooo

Aight so build of the week doesn't actually need to be a viable build it just needs to be interesting. Lemme grab one of my brother Bilo's builds, he has a very fuuuuuunny retardation.

So, when do we see your brother's build in BotW series? Next week? Looking forward to it ;P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info