[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

This seems interesting, I might give this a shot as my first build, looks like chicken running around with some pretties on the screen. Plus never tried mines before.
So how will saboteur compare to a flaskfinder with dual wands and weapon swap dual Gryphon axes for farming uber lab? Would be running blood magic hatred to activate pain attunement for some one shotting action when facing izaro.
Last edited by Shukketsu on Dec 6, 2017, 10:49:57 AM
"
Shukketsu wrote:
So how will saboteur compare to a flaskfinder with dual wands and weapon swap dual Gryphon axes for farming uber lab? Would be running blood magic hatred to activate pain attunement for some one shotting action when facing izaro.

I can't really give a good answer. The most important part about this build is that it's really easy to do. What you're describing sounds like it would be much slower to get started, but could become much stronger too.

"
Hulio225 wrote:
My answer wasn't directed only to you, the second part especially to the guy who asked if he should play crit or this version for doing shaper and such.

And to the constructed DPS part, i mean watch the T15 Abyss Boss kill it takes ~10 seconds from the button press for vaal grace until boss dies. Boss has around 3 Million HP according to poedb.tw and own research. So the real dps is more like 300k with all that moving and dodging.

I imagine you can facetank that boss no problem with our dodge/evasion and blind, I just didn't want to in HC. Also the map had increased monster/boss HP (if I recall correctly). But absolutely, real DPS is not the same as "tooltip" dps.

Tomorrow I'll quickly redo the video where I just facetank him in SC, swapping out my mana pot and quicksilver for more appropriate potions.
Last edited by Scully on Dec 6, 2017, 8:01:37 PM
About the jewel, I'm leaning towards only using 1 or not using it at all for end game. Full conversion is only 3 points away. The jewels do add extra bursts that would make it less likely that we miss our overlap, so it may actually be a significant real DPS boost.
Are you adding anything else to this before 8th?
I had to add a dummy version of the new jewel, since PoB doesn't have it yet. I will make the necessary changes and share the PoB link within the next hour.

Second I will be uploading a video today with a new t15 boss kill.

Is there anything else you'd like to see?
Here is the updated PoB link: https://pastebin.com/zci6tgPc

Summary of changes:
- We drop ONE of the conversion nodes and use ONE The Long Winter for the last 20% conversion. This gives us one more GC burst, which will increase the chances that our AoE overlaps.
- We drop clever costruction and get Alchemist, Deep Thoughts and Primal spirit. This gives us better flasks and more mana/mana regen allowing us to drop our mana potion.
- Belt of the deceiver no longer works for our build in 3.1, so we instead use a rare belt.
"
Scully wrote:
I had to add a dummy version of the new jewel, since PoB doesn't have it yet. I will make the necessary changes and share the PoB link within the next hour.

Second I will be uploading a video today with a new t15 boss kill.

Is there anything else you'd like to see?

I'd add some example gear onto the page. Show the rares and stuff, perfect stats and the likes so people have a much easier time knowing what to look for in drops etc if they use this build on their first league run.

EDIT: You could prob just add your character sheet gear if you played this in standard. Also update your POB link in your actual post.
Last edited by sYnceD on Dec 7, 2017, 7:23:05 AM
The OP has the correct PoB link. For some reason I had cwdt linked to vaal grace and flame dash, so I replaced that cwdt with faster casting instead.

I only played it in standard for 2 minutes to do the abyss map, but sure I can link my lvl 88 guys character sheet. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Scully/characters
Char name PC_Child

Speaking of abyss maps, here is another video more accurately representing the tooltip dps. Using a lvl 88 char in a map without any boss res/life mods:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl2QgaXQozs&feature=youtu.be

However, pay attention to the mana. Getting hit by fireballs combined with the mana cost of GC leaves us pretty low on mana. Point being, real DPS will be lower, at least for HC players, as we don't really want to risk standing still like that.
Last edited by Scully on Dec 7, 2017, 8:27:50 AM
I don't understand why you would not want to use 2 jewels? Isn't an additional burst going to increase your clear speed if nothing else? And since it has cold damage on it, you are only sacrificing some life and 1 damage stat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info