[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

Can't wait o)

Conclusion
Well, there's the list of significant nerfs. Hopefully we didn't forget any important ones. We have a decent list of buffs to go with it, which will be posted tomorrow in the full patch notes!
Last edited by LordOmni on Dec 4, 2017, 9:33:56 PM
"Intimidate now causes enemies to take 10% increased Attack Damage (rather than 10% increased Damage)."

This means a rare belt will be used instead of belt of the deceiver.
"
Scully wrote:
"Intimidate now causes enemies to take 10% increased Attack Damage (rather than 10% increased Damage)."

This means a rare belt will be used instead of belt of the deceiver.

This is great in my opinion. Altough belt of the deciever is a good belt we can fit more stats in a rare which opens up room for bisco's for mapping (if you can actually find/afford it with the droprate nerf hehe) with a pure damage ammy swap for bossing. Hysteria crafted abyss socketed belt could be insane. edit: or insanity (up to 10%ms from 5%) to bring back the lost ms from qotf nerf
Last edited by LaBBe_ on Dec 6, 2017, 5:30:11 AM
Also keep in mind that the new belt with the abyss socket is likely going to be very powerful.
Acording to QOtF nerfs - do we rly need it?=/
ANd btw - anybody tested both noncrit(this) and crit version of GC mines?? Cause im REALLY scaried that i will waste time leveling and suddenly see that i have lack of dps in t15-t16 or Shaper/Elder...
Cause from GC mines u expect oneshotting(kinda) burst vs any enemy and if it will be "meh" - what the point of this skill and mines..)
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
ANd btw - anybody tested both noncrit(this) and crit version of GC mines?? Cause im REALLY scaried that i will waste time leveling and suddenly see that i have lack of dps in t15-t16 or Shaper/Elder...
Cause from GC mines u expect oneshotting(kinda) burst vs any enemy and if it will be "meh" - what the point of this skill and mines..)

OP did the math, a 6 link will do 3 million dps and that is without the upcoming treshold jewels which add more damage. if you don't want to go qotf you can easily go crit by investing the points from ranger area, which are mainly for evasion and a little life, and getting life elsewhere and grabbing spell/mine crit nodes top right together with powercharges. this also would open up the possibility for you to use dagger + shield and use shield charge or whirling blades. at that point the build starts to look more like windz's gc mines tho, and the point of this particular guide is to go noncrit to keep gearing a little cheaper + qotf :)

personally i think qotf is the way to go. the nerf is not that bad, it'll only hit the sub 2 minute lab runners. and since we are using a two hander with 0 investment in attack speed leap slam is out of the question. flame dash has the classic problem of having only 3 charges so it's not for moving in a map. lightning warp requires a 4 link which we cannot afford. that leaves running like a maniac if you want to clear at least somewhat of a decent pace.
Last edited by LaBBe_ on Dec 6, 2017, 9:15:25 AM
"
LaBBe_ wrote:
"
Melanholic7 wrote:

OP did the math, a 6 link will do 3 million dps and that is without the upcoming treshold jewels which add more damage.

Threshold jewel won't add more Damage! If you are going to use them you will do less damage compared to a decent rare jewel, not even talking about 4 stat jewels and abyss jewels, that is a fact.

You know why? The threshold jewel just adds bursts to GC which just makes it longer, it won't provide more overlapping, so its just a bit better for clearing if you have several packs behind each other, which isn't often enough tbh. It can replace the helmet enchant if you want but it doesn't add more damage like you claimed. It can be nice for leveling thou but thats really it.

And the math for the DPS from the OP is kinda "constructed". In real world scenario you have to move and dodge stuff because no leech and limited uses of flasks etc. (i'm talking shaper, uber atziri, guardians and such), while burst can still be nice enough thou if you can lay down a lot mines before the actual fight starts.

The crit version of this build is a little bit slower in terms of map clearing but it does not rely on flasks to dodge stuff, because of shield charge. Try to dodge shaper slam without flask charges ;-) If your looking for "mid level content farming" this non crit budget version is nice and save, if you want to farm uber atziri, shaper and such the crit version should be the better bet imho.
Last edited by Hulio225 on Dec 6, 2017, 10:16:30 AM
"
Hulio225 wrote:
Threshold jewel won't add more Damage! If you are going to use them you will do less damage compared to a decent rare jewel, not even talking about 4 stat jewels and abyss jewels, that is a fact.

You know why? The threshold jewel just adds bursts to GC which just makes it longer, it won't provide more overlapping, so its just a bit better for clearing if you have several packs behind each other, which isn't often enough tbh. It can replace the helmet enchant if you want but it doesn't add more damage like you claimed. It can be nice for leveling thou but thats really it.

aight, meant the more damage as increased damage compared to OP's 3.0 tree where you can skip winter spirit and take different points for damage, my bad for wording it wrong.

"
Hulio225 wrote:
And the math for the DPS from the OP is kinda "constructed". In real world scenario you have to move and dodge stuff because no leech and limited uses of flasks etc. (i'm talking shaper, uber atziri, guardians and such), while burst can still be nice enough thou if you can lay down a lot mines before the actual fight starts.

i've never been a huge fan of facetank turn your brain off and press mouse 1 type of playstyle so dodging shit and applying damage is not foreign to me.

"
Hulio225 wrote:
The inquisitor crit version of this build is a little bit slower in terms of map clearing but it does not rely on flasks to dodge stuff, because of shield charge. Try to dodge shaper slam without flask charges ;-) If your looking for "mid level content farming" this non crit budget version is nice and save, if you want to farm uber atziri, shaper and such the crit inquisitor version should be the better bet imho.

when it comes to dodging shaper slam, i'm doing it with 1 linked flame dash like i've dodged it with my shaper farmers all golemancers :P and a cheap league starter is exactly what i'm looking for from this guide. i've never played mines so this feels like a mild transition build for it. if i enjoy it i can easily respec to crit, should be good with sabo and good dagger and jewellery, and if i don't i have a solid build to farm the currency for my next build

Last edited by LaBBe_ on Dec 6, 2017, 10:05:53 AM
My answer wasn't directed only to you, the second part especially to the guy who asked if he should play crit or this version for doing shaper and such.

And to the constructed DPS part, i mean watch the T15 Abyss Boss kill it takes ~10 seconds from the button press for vaal grace until boss dies. Boss has around 3 Million HP according to poedb.tw and own research. So the real dps is more like 300k with all that moving and dodging.
Last edited by Hulio225 on Dec 6, 2017, 10:05:35 AM
"
Hulio225 wrote:
My answer wasn't directed only to you, the second part especially to the guy who asked if he should play crit or this version for doing shaper and such.

And to the constructed DPS part, i mean watch the T15 Abyss Boss kill it takes ~10 seconds from the button press for vaal grace until boss dies. Boss has around 3 Million HP according to poedb.tw and own research. So the real dps is more like 300k with all that moving and dodging.

my bad, i'm pretty tired since i'm trying to fix my sleep schedule right now :) i think 300k dps sounds reasonable, you can kill shaper with that even facotring in the added resistances compared to t15 boss but it's going to be a pain. uber atziri, not so much :)
Last edited by LaBBe_ on Dec 6, 2017, 10:11:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info