[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

Using a 1hander frees up offhand slot for whatever you'd like. Shield with life that can be used for shield charge for example. Which in turn allows you to drop QoTF for something else.

Most importantly it allows us to go crit which with an appropriate skill tree will make our DPS skyrocket.

https://pastebin.com/nRn4570t

I threw that thing together quickly as an alternative crit tree, but some of the mods aren't supported by PoB like the +1.8% base crit that watcher jewel adds. The weapon+amulet don't have the %penetration mod either.
OK, now I see that crit build can be 45%+ stronger than tremor - counted mine explosions, hit*crit_values damage and MLS ^.^
Crit build will have much more damage.

But what about defense? Chance to be hit is tripled (evade, block, dodge formula) and price for one such watcher jewel is 40ex now (only one on the market), so cost is more than tripled.

Main question now: will it be possible to give all that damage to boss without dying?

My interest is personal: I am leveling shadow for this build now and will buy items soon (can buy cheapest 6L tremor).
Last edited by LordOmni on Dec 22, 2017, 11:04:48 AM
"
OK, now I see that crit build can be 45%+ stronger than tremor - counted mine explosions, hit*crit_values damage and MLS ^.^
Crit build will have much more damage.

But what about defense? Chance to be hit is tripled (evade, block, dodge formula) and price for one such watcher jewel is 40ex now (only one on the market), so cost is more than tripled.

Main question now: will it be possible to give all that damage to boss without dying?

My interest is personal: I am leveling shadow for this build now and will buy items soon (can buy cheapest 6L tremor).

you dont need those jewel, thou it's cheap in abyss league (5c lol)
crit build freeze everything from afar, they'll hardly touch you even can freeze exiles mid-air lawl

blind chance on hit + dodges + MoM will be your defense in my term
"
leftyZX wrote:

you dont need those jewel, thou it's cheap in abyss league (5c lol)
crit build freeze everything from afar, they'll hardly touch you even can freeze exiles mid-air lawl

blind chance on hit + dodges + MoM will be your defense in my term

We are talking about different gems. Cheapes 1.5% to crit chance gem costs 10ex, cheapest 40% phys to cold costs 7ex. That is gem from POB.

And I don't care about trash - tremor noncrit version kills t15 bosses in 5 sec like it's trash mob o) I am talking about guardians, shaper and top elder bosses. You can't oneshot them, you can't freeze them, you can't avoid evetything and do damage meanwhile, you can't be afar o) So will crit+shaped build be able to do them better with 3 times less dodge and same MoM (and blind?)? And if yes then how exactly? I need this info to buy tremor or shaped combo soon, now I don't see reasons to go crit+shaped.
like i said it before, it's about your own play style

Tremor same as 7L as you can see

as for me doing bosses just dodge or running everything by macro, if got hit and deal damage on you....pretty much there a chance you died
can't help you in general as perfect defense as shadow, cos most shadow build depend on evasion not armor so there a chance you got one-shot dead *shrug*

althou..."Mine can be triggered twice" mod in Tremor, i thnk saving my time to lay another mines while running around dodging attacks, don't you think so?
Last edited by leftyZX on Dec 22, 2017, 2:18:13 PM
If you go crit offense becomes your best defense. You should just be able to destroy bosses before they can do anything.

However, these new OP items destroy the identity of this build so I'm thinking about just keeping everything the way was in 3.0, except for:
- The new belt base
- Watchers jewel
- Abyss jewels
- Lay additional mine (on helmet)
- Penetration mod (on necklace)

Last edited by Scully on Dec 22, 2017, 3:37:37 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but is the GC threshold jewel worth using in this build?

This is just so freaking moist lol
Reach out and touch hate.
Last edited by Hastur667 on Dec 23, 2017, 7:42:13 AM
"
Hastur667 wrote:

y u do dis GGG?

"
ssbmgrimm wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but is the GC threshold jewel worth using in this build?

I haven't gotten one so I couldn't say. We don't need it for the AoE or conversion. All it does is increase the chance that the GC bursts will overlap, potentially giving more reliable damage output.

Maybe someone else can answer or you can test it yourself.
Last edited by Scully on Dec 23, 2017, 7:49:25 AM
"
ssbmgrimm wrote:

good call, i been using it myself 2 of them all the time and forgot to mention it LULz

this jewel gave you 20% convert phys to cold each + longer firing distance (not wider)
Last edited by leftyZX on Dec 23, 2017, 10:43:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info