[3.3]Stormquake's Trapnel Shot Bow Bomber | All Endgame Content Viable!

"
Stormquake wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi hi! I been looking for an Uber lab farmer to do league starts but dislike the usual jugg or slayer builds.
How well does this build do for Uber lab?

As I understand to be a lab farmer the build either needs high movement speed and evasion OR high physical damage reduction against traps and at least 5k hp. Does this build have that? On my phone so can’t see the pob.. can the build for example face tank izaro and Argus?

I easily did the 100 lab grind back in 3.0 with this build and never much struggled with lab, and the build is better now. You don't need to be able to tank Izaro or Argus with it as they will both die pretty instantly.

Lab traps can be tricky, but this build moves decently fast, so if you play it somewhat safe in rough trap rooms, this build is great for labbing.

That’s awesome thanks for the reply and really excited to give this a try!

It sounds like the build has so much damage that it might be able to trade off damage for more defense to make it overall safer vs traps. Say building in more physical resistance or life Regen. What do you think?
"
bankai1009 wrote:

It sounds like the build has so much damage that it might be able to trade off damage for more defense to make it overall safer vs traps. Say building in more physical resistance or life Regen. What do you think?

Admittedly I am unsure where I would try to go for phys res or life regen. I suppose you could go for Ralakesh for the 25% less phys DoT while moving and then use a Basalt over a Sulphur for lab. Also, it should be noted that this build can actually sustain off of the lab machines. While those are usually immune to being leeched off of, you will still recover life via Tinkerskin if your traps target them.

"
Stormquake wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:

Admittedly I am unsure where I would try to go for phys res or life regen. I suppose you could go for Ralakesh for the 25% less phys DoT while moving and then use a Basalt over a Sulphur for lab. Also, it should be noted that this build can actually sustain off of the lab machines. While those are usually immune to being leeched off of, you will still recover life via Tinkerskin if your traps target them.

I didn’t realise you can sustain off lab machines which is cool!

I was reading what seems to be a similar build for saboteur
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1945896/page/1

It uses deerstalker boots with the traps fifth link. Have you considered using that?

"
bankai1009 wrote:

I didn’t realise you can sustain off lab machines which is cool!

I was reading what seems to be a similar build for saboteur
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1945896/page/1

It uses deerstalker boots with the traps fifth link. Have you considered using that?

Deerstalkers are nice for leveling. I personally didn't use them in endgame, although I could see them being better now that trap throwing speed is more important.

In addition, at long last, UBER ELDER IS DOWN!
Last edited by Stormquake on Jul 4, 2018, 1:21:55 AM
Hey buddy!

Planning to use this as a league starter for 3.4.
What would be the order of preference of gear to farm Uber lab as quick as possible?

Have you considered using other ascendancy for this as well such as pathfinder?
Hi, your build is awesome but can I go for saboteur instead of deadeye? Is there difference in term of damage because I think saboteur is much safer while deadeye focus on damage. Thank you.
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hey buddy!

Planning to use this as a league starter for 3.4.
What would be the order of preference of gear to farm Uber lab as quick as possible?

Have you considered using other ascendancy for this as well such as pathfinder?

You can probably farm Uber Lab with just Chin Sol/Thunderfist/Deerstalker.

Sabo/Deadeye are the only really viable choices for ascendancy. Deadeye = Speed/Damage, Sabo = Utility/Sutain

"
09110212 wrote:
Hi, your build is awesome but can I go for saboteur instead of deadeye? Is there difference in term of damage because I think saboteur is much safer while deadeye focus on damage. Thank you.

Sabo is fine. You trade speed/damage for utility/sustain as said above. Sabo is likely the better choice for HC!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info