Top 3.0 pvp builds?

Hey im all for some real effort from ggg to balance stuff, but i like having something for ctf and right now guess whats working? Anubiet swept all the games last night its not like my build is some impossibly broken bullshit. Did i kill spawn you kill you or something mulla i dont know ur character names so idk if u even come into arena. Amusing tho that you wanna come up with super clever insults against me on a forum 3-4 people are even checking because i specced some aoe and pen. You're right, i should have just scaled it wrong on purpose, ethics are important
"
[Removed by Support]

Mulla gave up on PoE pvp a long time ago (can't blame him tho) but he's still practising forum pvp when he's bored.
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Oct 16, 2017, 10:23:28 PM
I would advise you guys to go play Quake/unreal with rocket luncher if you so addicted to big explosions ctf style.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Oct 16, 2017, 10:33:59 AM
Anubitch can only sweep games because he just goes with the easy pvp bitch builds and because he's lucky. That's it.

Mulla has at least been in pvp long enough to make judgments of character and kinda get away with it. He's not exactly wrong either.
Way I see it though, GGG can only focus on making pve the only viable content for so long. Players are gonna get bored and more of them are gonna ask for something else to do in PoE. I can't see GGG keeping us on the back burner forever, but maybe I'm just being a bit TOO positive, as I always am ;)
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Anubitch can only sweep games because he just goes with the easy pvp bitch builds and because he's lucky. That's it.

Mulla has at least been in pvp long enough to make judgments of character and kinda get away with it. He's not exactly wrong either.
Way I see it though, GGG can only focus on making pve the only viable content for so long. Players are gonna get bored and more of them are gonna ask for something else to do in PoE. I can't see GGG keeping us on the back burner forever, but maybe I'm just being a bit TOO positive, as I always am ;)

He's not exactly wrong to do so either, easy meta builds are the most viable ones after all, but I also do get the feeling about some stuff I don't want to play with, even tho it would be better.

I agree Mulla often has valid points, just not for the right target, cus GGG is far more to blame than the players who go for the best results they can get, but they don't listen, so only the players are left to insult.

About a year ago I had the same hopes that it can't stay this bad for so long, they must clean up when they get a bit of time, but still even the most obvious fixes take months to deploy. It seems like they are doing well with the contents, as long as they attract more new people to replace the old bored ones they have no reason to change tactics.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
id like to know if theres a player organized arena system in poe like there was this d3cl.com in d3
it worked great since there was items and skills forbidden to use, both players had to submit the result at the end of match and all that u can imagine...

tx
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
"
id like to know if theres a player organized arena system in poe like there was this d3cl.com in d3
it worked great since there was items and skills forbidden to use, both players had to submit the result at the end of match and all that u can imagine...

tx

We tried but pretty much everyone here is a dick who refuse to give up on his broken build/items to have fair games.
Last edited by IceDeal on Nov 3, 2017, 5:47:12 AM
"

tx

Like Icedeal said, though I'll duel you. There is honestly not 1 broken thing on my character except the bleed I passively get for free. No aoe overlap, no glove enchants, no bull shit...just melee.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
it's like saying only thing that i'm using broken is blight... just spell... blight.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Ya, that's not even close. They attached the bleed to passives on the tree. I don't keep a "win button" gem in my inventory that I can just socket whenever I feel like it.

I never had Crimson Dance, I never focused on bleed. If you wear Death's Door or have a flask I'm back to being plain old single target melee without GGG's shitty balance backing my damage.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Nov 3, 2017, 7:09:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info