Top 3.0 pvp builds?

People who use actual top tier pvp build will never share them lol
"

totally the opposite actually, almost every 1# PvP build have been shared at forums.

Bear Trap / KB / LA / Fireballs you name it. Harley didn't share his fireballer i think, Shin haven't shared his scolds config, however markusz revealed good amount of unknown about that build.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 10, 2017, 10:49:05 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"

totally the opposite actually, almost every 1# PvP build have been shared at forums.

Bear Trap / KB / LA / Fireballs you name it. Harley didn't share his fireballer i think, Shin haven't shared his scolds config, however markusz revealed good amount of unknown about that build.

Can I get some links please? Im new to pvp and im trying to learn what works and what doesnt.
i think EA zerphi is the op now ( and cheap )
I'd suggest to rename the thread to "Tell me what is overtuned and I'll abuse it".

Why do people keep calling this thing we have in the game "PvP", there is no player vs player interaction involved, it's rather "balance loopholes vs casual victims".
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Oct 10, 2017, 2:48:03 PM
best pvp build ATM is blank skill tree.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Ok you probably gonna shit on me but i copied this and this and got to rank 3 in about 8 hours, in league. Just wanna share (im quite happy)
Last edited by Kappa999 on Oct 11, 2017, 7:22:14 PM
"
Kappa999 wrote:
Ok you probably gonna shit on me but i copied this and this and got to rank 3 in about 8 hours, in league. Just wanna share (im quite happy)

Why copying T-1 builds when you could copy T-X Mulla EA build?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Kappa999 wrote:

Not too sur how you can be happy when there is no real competition neither rewards.
"
Kappa999 wrote:

*shits on you*
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info