[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

Hey guys, i really enjoy this build, thanks for sharing this guide.

But i want know what changes i have to make to using Lightning Strike instead Wild Strike ??
"
Azaros60 wrote:
"
Azaros60 wrote:

cchris07--
if you had the lycosidae, and t1 physical damage on your amulet, some physical damage on diamond rings you should see that dps easily return :) good job on working out a lab version of the build
Last edited by Cchris07 on Mar 16, 2018, 8:52:05 AM
"
Keylors wrote:
Hey guys, i really enjoy this build, thanks for sharing this guide.

But i want know what changes i have to make to using Lightning Strike instead Wild Strike ??

you swap the wild strike gem for the lightning strike gem,

use a rats nest with 40% lightning strike damage enchant,

its that simple :)
In 3.1 this build was fun af , but now in 3.2 just cant the berserker nerf ... took the fun out of it , at least for me .
Highest problem is that we need to be alert all the time cause of the hp degen and its annoying af just wanna sit back and enjoy lazy play , but its not possible anymore :(
"
llooll32 wrote:
In 3.1 this build was fun af , but now in 3.2 just cant the berserker nerf ... took the fun out of it , at least for me .
Highest problem is that we need to be alert all the time cause of the hp degen and its annoying af just wanna sit back and enjoy lazy play , but its not possible anymore :(

check the changelog spoiler / basics spoiler this should solve your issue.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Mar 16, 2018, 5:48:50 PM

this is my gear, i have capped resistances. When i do bosses, i generally switch off ancestral call with fortify. however, the boss damage is really dropping off. Guardians just take forever and so does t11 elder. how can i improve this? mapping is great btw
I have a question is acrobatics worth it? We use shield and have some armor?
"
mrconfus3d wrote:

this is my gear, i have capped resistances. When i do bosses, i generally switch off ancestral call with fortify. however, the boss damage is really dropping off. Guardians just take forever and so does t11 elder. how can i improve this? mapping is great btw

this build is not exactly a power house and you are pretty much mid/maxed. but you still got room to improve your damage by 40-60%

-20 QUALITY GEMS!!!!!!! + 20 QUALITY HERALD OF ASH
-invest in a wild strike 40% dmg enchant as a helm switch for bosses
-elemental weakness curse on hit gloves are very good
-t1 phys roll on gloves (curse on hit still better if u cant find any with phys)
-use a rustic sash base belt, this gives u more phys, have elemental damage with attacks on the belt too
-t1 phys, crit multi, crit chance, lightning damage, elemental damage with attacks on your jewellery will give you a huge buff (steel rings or diamond rings are best in slot)
-do you have dual t1 phys abyss jewels? #-# physical damage to attacks, #-# physical damage to claw attacks/attack speed/life
-culling strike corrupt mod on claw, (10% more damage technically)
-20 quality flasks to keep that duration of damage up longer
-are you keeping an ancestral warcheif up during your fights

also you could use ruthless instead of fortify and whirl through the guardians to hold fortify, thatl give you a good buff too.

we are pretty limited with the claw though, the builds a tank it gets bosses done, but its not insanely fast, its your choice if you want to invest :)

if i was to list of the main ones
-elemental weakness gloves
-culling strike claw
-20 quality gems
-rustic sash with EDWA
-20 quality flasks

work on these first, a new pair of gloves will mean recapping wise oak witch opens up opportunity to change your jewellery, i would not mess with jewellery till you have these gloves, try get 60+ res 60+ life and attack speed or flat on them.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Mar 22, 2018, 11:35:53 PM
"
I have a question is acrobatics worth it? We use shield and have some armor?

i spec out of it around level 85-90
what about going juggernaut for the easy accuracy and kaoms roots ascendancy?
could remove lyco for a stat stick/something else and boots for the bubonic trail for example.

jugg would have a more defensive side while also getting enough accu for 93% on PoB, but losing around 300k dps, but when u got 1mil, does it matter?

only problem would be some mana leech prolly needed to take from tree, which we have near the ranger for 1 point, should be enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info