3.1 - BV MoM Pledge Uber Lab Farmer (budget to endgame) HH in a week

Pretty fun build, though I have no clue how I'm supposed to beat uber lab on this lol

I fixed the Dex issues by just using a single Fluid Motion Jewel in the first jewel slot you get, it adds like ~70 Dex, we also lose 50 Str but it's way easier to itemize with that
Last edited by ELEKTROLL on Sep 19, 2017, 12:56:08 PM
Yeah, but you're sacrificing some pretty significant quality of life with those jewel choices man @Elektroll.

Get a better amulet that has +dex. I've got potato gear, but I'm still managing to do do okay on Izaro with this build (Although RnGesus gave me a 6l Pledge).

Just look on poe.trade http://poe.trade/search/uoyaniteyetoko and you'll see a bunch of way better jewels for your build. I didn't spend more than 5c (though earlier league) on my jewels.

@Born_to_Fight The OP is a machine. He's leveled a bunch of berserkers already this league. Dark Pact zerker is viable, but nowhere near as comfy for Izaro. DonTheCrown's DarkPact zerker was prancing around Izaro with some really sweet gear like a headhunter + kaom's heart so...

Blade Vortex is really good for Izaro. BV Zerker's a really solid budget Izaro slayer that doesn't really need super fancy gear that you can get running early league.

"
Born_to_Fight wrote:
hello!

Tell me pls, about mapping on this build, as i see on twitch, you use dark pact, can you update guide pls, for this option :)
is uber farmer still viable with dark pakt? is it better for izaro tanking?

I really did not use this build to do much mapping. My Dark Pact character is a completely different Berserker. I haven't tried Uber with DP but I doubt it would be as good as BV.

"
ELEKTROLL wrote:
Pretty fun build, though I have no clue how I'm supposed to beat uber lab on this lol

I fixed the Dex issues by just using a single Fluid Motion Jewel in the first jewel slot you get, it adds like ~70 Dex, we also lose 50 Str but it's way easier to itemize with that

Yea dex can be hard, as for how to beat Uber with this, it might require some knowledge of the fights but for me this was a rather smooth transition from leveling to Labbing.
hi there, is it viable with new VP? Or instant leeching was best skill for surviving?
right now the full details of 3.1 have not yet been revealed so I cannot update the guide until then. I currently plan to farm Uber lab right off the bat at the start of the league (HH in a week again) so check back! Honestly though as long as you don't try and take Windslashes this build should still be fine unless they drastically change Zerker
Do you think doing something like this will be possible without Vaal Pact? A lot of other skills we be more or less fine, but since Blade Vortex is so close up, I'm not sure how safe it'll be to actually be so close to hard-hitting bosses.
gimme money bitch
I want to share a POB link to rush normal atziri and uber lab based from your guide
https://pastebin.com/esuGE6CB
I hope it works when league drops :)
raider op
Last edited by jvlinh on Dec 6, 2017, 12:38:18 PM
"
Atlantae wrote:
Do you think doing something like this will be possible without Vaal Pact? A lot of other skills we be more or less fine, but since Blade Vortex is so close up, I'm not sure how safe it'll be to actually be so close to hard-hitting bosses.

Generally you'll want to be making smart choices with your decoy totem (OPOP) and not taking too much damage directly. I was able to do today's uber lab without VP on a 5 Link (4 + pledge 21BV) without much issue.
Uhm, will this be viable for any other content than lab with little modifies? Im really looking for BV in 3.1 but cant find any after 6month break...
"
Uhm, will this be viable for any other content than lab with little modifies? Im really looking for BV in 3.1 but cant find any after 6month break...

This works if you're using a Quicksilver flask, I'll be starting off with a Necromancer BV this league following this guide (by me)
Last edited by DonTheCrown on Dec 8, 2017, 12:55:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info