[3.1][HC] Tri Dark Pact Totems ~1M+ DPS~ 8k+ EHP~ Cheap and beginner friendly~ All content viable

has anyone killed shaper on a 5 linked yet ?
Hello,
im new to the game and i have choose and i will try this build. Actrually leveling im 28, i cant buy items thats you suggest in lev eling section but its still working fine :)
i m exited to able to use dark pact and totems when i will have the gems ^^
i will update with more news later :) cya and ss
Im level 81, but I just have 3.9k life, and I get down to 30% of my life so often in T5 maps.

Am I playing wrong or have I just built my character wrong. Could someone please tell me.
"
atarekaze wrote:
Im level 81, but I just have 3.9k life, and I get down to 30% of my life so often in T5 maps.

Am I playing wrong or have I just built my character wrong. Could someone please tell me.
^

you are missing a ton of life nodes.. they are much more important than the damage nodes u picked up.
"
atarekaze wrote:

Yeah I'm lvl 82, i have 5k life and 700 ES. Plus Mind over Matter and fortify up often so either you are missing life nodes or your gear is really hurting for life.

If you want, you can check my character, AnotherTriDPTotemBuild is his name
Got up to red maps (t12) on a 4L. Decent gear, but I bought it all first week of the league (except jewels). Have only died once or twice while mapping because I'm dumb and play until 4am. Good build.
Is empower good for this on a 6L? In place of ANY gem(Ideally it would deal more damage than conc effect, but maybe I could do either 1 of the two : 1) Go non crit, and replace crit strike(Change all my gear, go dual apeps), 2) Get enough crit without inc crit.)

Which is the better option?
Got to level 90 today with this build. Very stable build. I've actually replaced area of effect with faster casting and then respec a couple of points on the passive tree to area of effect. I use granite and then basalt to feel tanky and tend to build up 'damage' by self curse just before a boss.

At 6k hp but nowhere near the dps ( average 13k with no curse )

Hard to find upgrades since everything is so damn expensive but doing find at the moment with a 5 link.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAMEBAcEswVCBqAIZwj0C2ENzRDMES0Wbxa_GDwYVho4HM4c3CSqJpUnLyoLKhMrUCycMtE1kjpYOuE8BTwtPEs9X0GHQZZFR0WdSU9Ms03jUlNTUlVLVcZYF1jlWfNaK15dXyph4mSEZlRmnmjyakNqjG6qcFJyD3KpeMd7IHyDg1-DzIPbhTKJ04w2jEaPGpBVkzqUb5ctl5WX9Jrgn9-iAKI-otmj8qYyplenlKhyqUisqq6zr2yvp7DYsVu18rc-vKq86r0nwGbDE8T2xq7IFNAf0PXR_dLo2L3jauvk6-7vfO_r8B_yRfVv-JP5vfno-tL-Cv5U_of-jw==?accountName=ninedeadeyes&characterName=TesaTheHarbingerofDoom

Anyone interested in these let me know

Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Dec 24, 2017, 8:30:20 PM
Can someone please explain how this adds up to 1m+ dps?
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Why do not you use 1x or 2x "Apep's Rage Wand" ?

I check 2x Apep's and I have ~ 35-40% more DPS! its huge bonus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info