[3.1][HC] Tri Dark Pact Totems ~1M+ DPS~ 8k+ EHP~ Cheap and beginner friendly~ All content viable

What do you think about Divinarius Imperial Skean unique? It misses out on crit strike multiplier but gives a lot of crit chance. Also have you tried using charged dash as a movement skill? Not sure if you could make it faster than shield charge but it seems like it has a larger aoe hitbox for power charge on crit.
"
Chyurdan wrote:
What do you think about Divinarius Imperial Skean unique? It misses out on crit strike multiplier but gives a lot of crit chance. Also have you tried using charged dash as a movement skill? Not sure if you could make it faster than shield charge but it seems like it has a larger aoe hitbox for power charge on crit.

it's actually a cheap yet great weapon to start end-game mapping with. should you go that route, dual wield em & use whirling blades instead of shield charge.
"
foojin wrote:
From the guide "Guardian is a bigger damage boost than you'd think with enfeeble on yourself(around 12% more damage on Path of building)".

However isn't it true that enfeeble does not affect your totems?

Self-flaggelation affects your totems. :P
divinarius is "Okay". You should go brightbeak over divinarius tho... Attack speed is way too important for general map clearing. IF you are not into the fast map clearing then sure divinarius is fine.
since the nerf to dark pact life builds, it doesn't look like it's gonna affect dark pact totems to much. i may be wrong tho
"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD
"
coonass wrote:
since the nerf to dark pact life builds, it doesn't look like it's gonna affect dark pact totems to much. i may be wrong tho

The nerfs to Dark Pact itself apply equally to totems - no more bonus radius, and less increased damage. Self-cast is more heavily impacted because of the VP nerfs, but totems will still suffer. That said, I don't really know what 4 less radius looks like and how much less damage we'll be doing after all multipliers, so I'm not sure whether it will be enough to affect the viability of the build. I'm curious to hear from the OP on that.
I would also be really interested in OPs opinion on how viable it will be post-nerf. It seems like it should still work fine even with the damage/radius changes to me... but it for sure is quite a nerf.
"
DasHenne wrote:
I would also be really interested in OPs opinion on how viable it will be post-nerf. It seems like it should still work fine even with the damage/radius changes to me... but it for sure is quite a nerf.
The only change that really affects it is the radius change. Should still be a really strong build though
+1 on the opinion request
"
arcanist123 wrote:
+1 on the opinion request

One post above yours. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info