[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

With Atziri's glove where are we supposed to move the passive points? Can you make an updated skill tree for that, or is it just the one from vaal pact. Thanks!
"
With Atziri's glove where are we supposed to move the passive points? Can you make an updated skill tree for that, or is it just the one from vaal pact. Thanks!

you can save 3 points or so rerouting the tree to not even need to go by vaal pact
Do you mean by not grabbing the wheel around Vitality Void? I am not sure how you could re-route that, am I just missing something?
Hello. Thanks for a great guide, had a lot of fun playing while I level up. "Trash mobs" dies very fast, clears very fast, however my TS seems to hardly damage bosses. I'm only 72 atm but as an example Kitava at act 10 took more than 5.30 minutes to kill... I don't belive that my bow killed him, he more likely died of boredom :) There must be something I'm doing wrong hehe.

Cheers,
Chymes

"
Chymes wrote:
Hello. Thanks for a great guide, had a lot of fun playing while I level up. "Trash mobs" dies very fast, clears very fast, however my TS seems to hardly damage bosses. I'm only 72 atm but as an example Kitava at act 10 took more than 5.30 minutes to kill... I don't belive that my bow killed him, he more likely died of boredom :) There must be something I'm doing wrong hehe.

Cheers,
Chymes

This build isn't for bossing really. Also it isn't very good to level with unless you know what you are doing since you have leveled a bow build before. You will not clear bosses even decently well until you have a 6-l barrage all lvl 20 and 20% quality. A major con of the build is it is $$$. He even points that out. Hope this helps.
Last edited by Liontigerandbear on Feb 15, 2018, 9:25:08 PM
i was wrong, nvm
Last edited by kongming2_crm on Feb 16, 2018, 10:01:25 PM
"
"
Chymes wrote:

Cheers,
Chymes

This build isn't for bossing really. Also it isn't very good to level with unless you know what you are doing since you have leveled a bow build before. You will not clear bosses even decently well until you have a 6-l barrage all lvl 20 and 20% quality. A major con of the build is it is $$$. He even points that out. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your comment. My gear is still "in progress", but I'm not sure what to upgrade next. Would appreciate if someone could take a quick look at my character and tell what I should replace first :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chymes/characters/NussesBow

(some gems might be missing, trying out some new gear)
Last edited by Chymes on Feb 16, 2018, 12:59:13 AM
"
Chymes wrote:
"
"
Chymes wrote:

Cheers,
Chymes

Thank you for your comment. My gear is still "in progress", but I'm not sure what to upgrade next. Would appreciate if someone could take a quick look at my character and tell what I should replace first :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chymes/characters/NussesBow

(some gems might be missing, trying out some new gear)

I got a dps increase with this jewel. A pretty hefty increase too.
why you are using onslaught gem in you herald if ice setup if your basic ascendancy passive already gives you onslaught while at maximum frenzy charges?
Why the chain support with TS? Wouldn't Pierce be more optimal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info