[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

What would be a relative cheap way to gear this character from MF --> super DPS?

I assume Kaom's heart/abyss armor + more abyss items?
Last edited by silverdash on Sep 24, 2018, 10:10:28 AM
"
silverdash wrote:
What would be a relative cheap way to gear this character from MF --> super DPS?

I assume Kaom's heart/abyss armor + more abyss items?

too much items need to rebuild, jewels, jewelery bow quiver and more and more...
better think about build witch lot of armour. i look about RFjugg or ManaRF guardian
But you can switch out the amulet, rings, boots, belt, body and gloves which should already give you a lot more survivability and DPS I hope? But yeah it won't be as ideal compared to a whole new character.
Gratz on hitting the 2 mills. !
After playing several days with this build I can say that it's great for farming currency. In something like 4 days I got like 20 exalts worth of currency (2 doctor cards, 1 Reliquary Key, few good items from abyss depth) and all that without investing too much in it.

Right now i'm running with tabula, 3 socket windripper, 1 thief's torment instead of the more expensive rings, experimenter's quicksilver flask of adrenaline for running speed and I have 55% increased quantity with very fast clear speed. It runs so smooth that i'm not sure if i want to invest more into it.

Btw I belive that grimro got to 898 depth in delve with his TS deadeye. However he got very expensive items like headhunter and such. I think he have a video with his items and strategy.

Personally i want to invest my exalts in something more tanky for the delves and the challenges.

if i use kaom's armor what gems i don't need use? barrage?
Should I switch my GMP gem for a chain support when I get a rigwald's quills? And how good is this quiver for clearspeed/ bossing?
If i use Raider what order for points?
I finished Act 10 and hit level 70 but I'm having a heck of a team making it through even Merciless lab. I haven't gone all-in on MF gear or finished fine-tuning my gems yet but even with capped resistances I'm only at 3500 HP and Izaro tends to one-shot me.

I'd like to finish Lab before going all-in on currency farming but I can't imagine how I could possibly survive Uber Lab. Any suggestions?
I'm new to this type of Meta MF Shit Builds but I have one nooby question. How do you get the frenzy charges being a deadeye?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info